Something interesting, old thread - page 83

Pava:
@ his home...

You don't know that...my question was related to the thread ...He did not show up in thread for a while.

mima:
You don't know that...my question was related to the thread ...He did not show up in thread for a while.

Too much job with new metatrader 4 transition + seems that metatrader 5 s used only for sales in the mq market and nothing else (more or less, Forex-TSD is the only site with some reasonable metatrader 5 code posted - what is posted at mq5 site is ... whatever)

tampa:
X4Periods rvi arrows
x4period_rvi_arrows.mq5

How do you interpret this indicator?

mladen:
Too much job with new metatrader 4 transition + seems that metatrader 5 s used only for sales in the mq market and nothing else (more or less, Forex-TSD is the only site with some reasonable metatrader 5 code posted - what is posted at mq5 site is ... whatever)

Hey, here you are...good to have you around. You are right , in my opinion, besides codding abilities of mql5 for plain user such as myself time frames are another good feature...that should be added to MT4

Mladen, please convert me this indicator to MT5...Indicator signals when market makers step in ( increased volume and increased spread (H-L). Well, also I tried to merge two already existing MT5 indicators applying conditions from them ...There is 0 errors and 7 warnings...Indicator doesn't work yet ....So please either convert it from mt4 or fix mine attempted version of merging two in one.

If there is red bar ( from better volume) and up arrow ( from CDRW) then Alert ("Buying Climax") should be triggered.

If there is white bar ( from better volume) and down arrow ( from CDRW) then Alert ("Selling Climax") should be triggered.

arrow (CDRW signals) appear on chart when bar is closed ...then comes alert...Sound and e-mail as your standard features

I attached all indicators...whatever is easier for you...Thank you

Files:

Is someone using metatrader 5 for trading?

The download rate from metatrader 5 official code base is so low that it seems as a toy for a very few people. Downloads like 2.-30 in months and months are quite common

Their last 28 posted items in code base have 0 downloads

That is how many people are using metatarder 5

techmac:
Their last 28 posted items in code base have 0 downloads That is how many people are using metatarder 5

Downloaded one from there to see what happens with those numbers

This is the one that I downloaded : heatmap_gradient_scale.mq5

PS don't be surprised if it starts changing colors even today (without ticks and when data download for a symbol is finished) seems one one of the novelties of metatrader 5 : non--existing ticks

Files:

Their site is working now the same as their new metatrader 4 : it doesn't (it shows nonsense - I dont see a download for the indicator you posted). Gess they have to much to do to incorporate movies sales in the newer metatrader 4 versions so they can not fix their site

Reason: