Something interesting, old thread - page 75

I've noticed that almost all indicators posted lately in metatrader 5 code base are with errors. Seems like it is done on purpose or nobody at all is checking that code

techmac:
I've noticed that almost all indicators posted lately in metatrader 5 code base are with errors. Seems like it is done on purpose or nobody at all is checking that code

Don't think that there is some purpose in posting wrong code. Probably they are not checking it at all and with some changes of metatrader 5 the older code is simply left "hanging in the air"

mladen:
Don't think that there is some purpose in posting wrong code. Probably they are not checking it at all and with some changes of metatrader 5 the older code is simply left "hanging in the air"

OK, but how do they plan to make metatrader 5 more popular and make it progress if they are treating it like a bastard?

Rsx variation for metatrader 5. It is the version that allows variable momentum length in rsx calculation (which makes the rsx even smoother without adding any significant lag for mild momentum periods)

Files:

Sorry. here is Fractal indicator with alert related to previous message. Thank you.

Files:
fractals.mq5  4 kb

You gave me this indicator for MA cross...all perfect but need small modification: current alert message use words fast and slow MA.

Can you replace those words ( fast and slow ) with actual numbers of MA....or just add numbers to it ...

Same is for price bar crossing MA ..in alert message to say which MA (number)

I hope this will not take you much of your valuable time...

Thank you

Files:
pcma.mq5  10 kb
mapampa.mq5  10 kb

mima:
Sorry. here is Fractal indicator with alert related to previous message. Thank you.

Here you go

You have additional separate switches for up and down fractal alerts now

Files:

mima:
You gave me this indicator for MA cross...all perfect but need small modification: current alert message use words fast and slow MA.

Can you replace those words ( fast and slow ) with actual numbers of MA....or just add numbers to it ...

Thank you

And the PCMA with period added to alert message

Files:
pcma_2.mq5  10 kb

mima:

Thank you

And this one too

Files:
mapampa_2.mq5  10 kb

Thank you.

Reason: