Something interesting, old thread - page 19

I tried BB (from examples folder) on M1 ohlc and it doesn't work

mladen:
Doc

You are right. Tested some setups in a all tick mode, and it is anything but perfect. Sometimes I see some indicators, sometimes I don't. Sometimes indicators are refreshed as the should, sometimes they are not. It seems that the shorter the tested time frame the bigger the problems are.

1 minute ohlc bar mode works, but with tick mode there is definitively some big problems (bugs)

For me it works, but the whole thing is a bit schizophrenic : sometimes it works, sometimes not. Most of the time when in tick mode it works wrongly (which makes me wonder how does that influence the results of the back test). In some manner it reminds me of how does mt4 work with offline charts in some cases (when it makes errors)

Not a good place (back test) to have errors in any case

dr.house7:
I tried BB (from examples folder) on M1 ohlc and it doesn't work

Slope divergence TSI ...

Slope divergence true strength index - metatrader 5 version

Not using histogram since I prefer the filled area that metatrader 5 allows us to use

Files:
5_sd_tsi.png  57 kb
sd_tsi.mq5  6 kb

Keltner channel with shaded upper and lower areas

Kaufman AMA 4

Kaufman ama with some additions

Original made by GOODMAN. Converted to metatrader 5 version by Nikolaj Kositsin

Files:
5_kama.png  63 kb
amka.mq5  10 kb

Guppy MMA

On good thing that metatrader 5 brought us is the bigger number of drawing buffers. So now we can have Guppy MMA in one indicator (instead int 2 as it was before since we were lacking drawing buffers) Here is one version that is very, but very simple in code even though it has a couple of things not possible in metatrader 4

Files:

Ehlers fisher transform 3 ...

A variation of Ehlers fisher transform with filled arrays when zero line is crossed. Another 2 variations of this indicator for metatrader 5 can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page28

Absolute strength ...

This is igorads absolute strength indicator made for metatrader 5

IB&OB Bar Indicator

Does anyone have an indicator to plot inside and outside bars on MT5 charts

Nema ...

This is nema for metatrader 5.

Detailed description as of what "nema" exactly is can be found at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175733/page4

This version is using the possibility that metatrader 5 allows us to apply these types of indicators to other indicators. Here is an example of a multiple nema applied to other nemas and so on

Files:
5_nema.png  75 kb
nema.mq5  3 kb
Reason: