Something interesting, old thread - page 25

mladen:
This a multiple (3 instances at one indicator) Gann high low activator. Originally coded by Mikhail Pashnin

Do we have a similar indicator for MT4 ?

Nagh

In metatrader 4 we simply do not have enough drawing buffers to draw 6 colored lines without repainting (we would need to add some dots or arrows to the start of each new section or use 2 buffers for each line in order to prevent repainting in some cases and since it would require 12 drawing buffers and we are limited to 8 ... )

PS: an error made by me - it is not an Gann high low activator. It is a "Gann high low activator without the smoothing" sort of speaking. So it is a "variation on the theme"

secretcode:
Do we have a similar indicator for MT4 ?

mladen:
Nagh

In metatrader 4 we simply do not have enough drawing buffers to draw 6 colored lines without repainting (we would need to add some dots or arrows to the start of each new section or use 2 buffers for each line in order to prevent repainting in some cases and since it would require 12 drawing buffers and we are limited to 8 ... )

PS: an error made by me - it is not an Gann high low activator. It is a "Gann high low activator without the smoothing" sort of speaking. So it is a "variation on the theme"

Thanks for explanation Mladen

Multi RVI signal ...

Multi RVI signal indicator coded by godzilla ...

Files:

Spearman rank correlation ...

One more Spearman rank correlation in a couple of "flavors" (single one as well as multiple one). These are coded by Ivan Kornilov

Squize MA

Squize MA coded by godzilla ... I think no need for additional explanation(s) except that you need the mqh file in the include folder

Files:

Jma ...

JMA converted from metatrader 4 to metatrader 5 ...

Files:
jma.mq5  23 kb
5_jma.png  82 kb

GMMA long histogram

A variation on a GMMA long (Guppy multiple moving averages - long) oscillator theme. Originally coded by dmmikl86

Files:

mladen:
Squize MA coded by godzilla ... I think no need for additional explanation(s) except that you need the mqh file in the include folder

Where can I find the mq4. version of this indi?

Ish

One version of it is at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page28

ismael360:
Where can I find the mq4. version of this indi? Ish
Reason: