Something interesting, old thread - page 13

doc FrAMA BB

Another multiple bollinger bands, using FrAMA instead of SMA.

Regards

doc

Files:

Corrected average ...

Corrected average : math and metastock version by professor Andreas Uhl.This version coded by FinGeR

Files:

Ema rsi va

Made it by Integer, a very interesting moving average.

the ea could be download it here:

EA_MARSI - MQL5 Code Base

doc

Files:
ema_rsi.png  85 kb

About Corrected average...

it's based on the volatility of the price for avoid flat period (that usually make useless our moving averages)

it's a moving average filtered using the Standard Deviation indicator...and it doesn't repaint.

doc

doc_EMA_RSI_Strike

and this indicator show the cross between 2 EMA_RSI_VA.

For use it, you need to put both files on indicator folder and attach to the chart the doc one.

Regards

doc

Mladen,

could you please give me an hand here? I cannot understand what metaeditor wants from me!

Best regards

doc

Files:

Doc

The problem is in SimpleMAOnBuffer() function

Replaced it with SimpleMA() and it works (it is far from optimal, bat at least it does the job, unlike the SimpleMAOnBuffer()). This is how it looks like on my PC now :

dr.house7:
Mladen,

could you please give me an hand here? I cannot understand what metaeditor wants from me!

Best regards

doc
Files:

mladen:
Doc

The problem is in SimpleMAOnBuffer() function

Replaced it with SimpleMA() and it works (it is far from optimal, bat at least it does the job, unlike the SimpleMAOnBuffer()). This is how it looks like on my PC now :

Thank you very much Mladen!

Please take a look on the differences between a normal macd and this one...it seems faster and as you can see, avoid some wrong entries (above is mine and below is a normal macd, both are set at 12 26 9)

doc

p.s.

you need to download EMA_RSI_VA.mq5 into your indicators folder for this to work

Files:

ma rsi adaptive

Hi, Mladen

is small mistake in the "Ma Rsi Adaptive" source?

double tprice = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,price,i);

if (r<rsiPeriod)

workMaRsi[r] = price; // i suggest "tprice", not "price"?

else workMaRsi[r] =

Doc

I like your idea (and the results)

So made something different for this thread : posting metatrader 4 versions of rsi adaptive MACD. The rsi adaptive MA posting here (nor the MACD) is not the same as the one you are using in metatrader 5, but, as far as results are concerned, they are very similar. Here is an example of something looking very similar to your MACD indicator

PS: MACD does not need the ma indicator in order to work. It is a standalone indicator

PPS: speed parameter is used to regulate the "speed" of the moving average. The smaller the "speed" the slower the MA and vice versa

dr.house7:
Thank you very much Mladen!

Please take a look on the differences between a normal macd and this one...it seems faster and as you can see, avoid some wrong entries (above is mine and below is a normal macd, both are set at 12 26 9)

doc
Reason: