Something interesting, old thread - page 23

3-Pole Butterworth Filter

3-Pole Butterworth Filter for metatrader 5. This version made by BECEMAL

Files:
matpbf.mq5  3 kb
3_pole.png  70 kb

XLineRegression

XLineRegression indicator made by Ivan Kornilov ...

Files:

Colored momentum ...

Momentum using color fill. Coded by Alexander Piechotta (FinGeR)

PS: change one thing compared to original - the colors. It was not logical for me to have a positive momentum painted in red, so changed the colors to more usual values. The rest is unchanged

Files:

Is there a MT5 version of Schaff Trend Cycle Binary & Alerts please

Regards

Spuds stochastic ...

Spuds stochastic metatrader 5 version. Made by Vladimir Hlystov. This version coded by godzilla

Files:

mladen:
A variation of Ehlers fisher transform with filled arrays when zero line is crossed. Another 2 variations of this indicator for metatrader 5 can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page28

can you please add alert and arrows to the indicator and the other 2 variations pls

i also noticed that the MT5 version perfoms better than the MT4

Bears versus Bulls

Bears versus Bulls indicator. Coded by VladMsk

Files:
bvsb.mq5  4 kb

dr.house7:
Thank you very much Mladen!

Please take a look on the differences between a normal macd and this one...it seems faster and as you can see, avoid some wrong entries (above is mine and below is a normal macd, both are set at 12 26 9)

doc

p.s.

you need to download EMA_RSI_VA.mq5 into your indicators folder for this to work

pls can someone code this indicator to show those arrows in the pix?arrows or dots help adds value to an indicator IMHO

Alerts on trend and slope change added

Each is configurable separately, so you can choose which one you wish to be alerted on

drunkpips:
can you please add alert and arrows to the indicator and the other 2 variations pls i also noticed that the MT5 version perfoms better than the MT4

mladen:
Alerts on trend and slope change added Each is configurable separately, so you can choose which one you wish to be alerted on

thanks bro but you did not add the arrows ,also,do u know why the mt5 version reads different from the mt4

Reason: