Metatrader known bugs ... - page 22

Sometimes I simply do not know what does this metaeditor do : I try to edit some part of the code and it starts doing all sorts of bs - inserting what I type far away from where I type, inserts some text that I never typed, ... sometimes it continues the same stuff even after I restart the whole thing

No idea who tested this thing at metaquotes but it seems that they haven't tested it at all

mladen:
Sometimes I simply do not know what does this metaeditor do : I try to edit some part of the code and it starts doing all sorts of bs - inserting what I type far away from where I type, inserts some text that I never typed, ... sometimes it continues the same stuff even after I restart the whole thing No idea who tested this thing at metaquotes but it seems that they haven't tested it at all

Sometimes the same thing happens to me

Frustrating

They are not posting about the bugs any more

It seems that they consider this thing finished.

Ovo:
... I reported it as a defect, now there is 50:50 chance whether they reply "you cannot use offline charts with templates" or "thank you, fixed".

Support Team 2014.04.02 12:47

Thank you. Fixed.

Ovo:
Support Team 2014.04.02 12:47 Thank you. Fixed.

Did they deliver the fixed build yet?

checkin:
Did they deliver the fixed build yet?

I do not think so. I have no connection with the MQ test server. Are you looking forward to new glitches?

Ovo:
I do not think so. I have no connection with the MQ test server. Are you looking forward to new glitches?

:):)

Yep. Waiting to see what did they "fix" this time They have shut down the test server. Use demo.metaquotes.net:443

Fixed that one, another Problem emerged. And the other Problems will occur later

The Problem there is alwaysuntil Now and the issue has never been resolved.

Never ending Story... LOL

Actually, MT4 Build 509 is the Best MT4 Platform. They look for problems on its own.

checkin:
They are not posting about the bugs any more It seems that they consider this thing finished.

They hide it because of fear.

It will happen again much Protest and Complaint because of their actually System...

I'd agree given the name Meta CruelthanMeta Trader.

Because the effect imposes to Traders and Programmers btw they closed their eyes and their feelings.

I do not know why, but when I started the terminal this morning the max bars on chart was changed to some crazy 66.000 bars (which I have never entered there). Not sure at all how could it happen

Reason: