MetaTrader 4 Is Now on Android!

Two months ago the most popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform got the mobile version for iOS and users of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch received the powerful tool for Forex trading. Could we forget about Android OS in that situation? "No way", - our developers said and released MetaTrader 4 for Android. Therefore, the product that has become favorite for many traders now can operate on any device powered by the Google's operating system.

From today, all Android users can trade, analyze the market using charts, watch the quotes 24 hours a day and examine the history of performed deals without giving up their favorite MetaTrader 4 platform. All mentioned features are available in MetaTrader 4 for Android, which provides you the possibility of online trading in any place and at any time. By downloading MetaTrader 4 for Android for free you get a convenient and reliable working tool that will always be with you. The owners of Android powered tablet PCs have even more reasons for joy - the application has native support of these devices!
We want to assure you that the work on the mobile platform continues: the implementation of technical indicators is the question of the nearest future. Besides, the functionality of the program will be expanded providing new opportunities for mobile traders. Stay tuned – the news about the upcoming events are going to be exciting.

It is really good news for metatraders user that MetaTrader 4 Is Now on Android. Most of the traders have wish to use meta trader 4 at Android.

MetaTrader 4 Android with Technical Indicators Has Been Released

The new version of MetaTrader 4 Android mobile terminal has been released today. Now the application allows not only to trade but also to analyze the quotes using 30 technical indicators.

MetaTrader 4 Android is designed for mobile trading via smartphones and Tablet PCs powered by Android OS. The application allows to connect to more than 720 MetaTrader 4 servers. "There is no need to deal with dozens of various applications any more, - said Gaies Chreis, COO of MetaQuotes Software Corp. - Now you can work with more than 450 brokers all over the world via the single mobile terminal."

[TD="width: 50%, align: left"]

• Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
  • MACD
  • Market Facilitation Index
  • Momentum
  • Money Flow Index
  • Moving Average
  • Moving Average of Oscillator
  • On Balance Volume
  • Parabolic SAR
  • Relative Strength Index
  • Relative Vigor Index
  • Standard Deviation
  • Stochastic Oscillator
  • Volumes
  • Williams' Percent Range
  • List of MetaTrader 4 Android technical indicators[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

• Accelerator Oscillator
    • Accumulation/Distribution
    • Alligator
    • Average Directional Movement Index
    • Average True Range
    • Awesome Oscillator
    • Bears Power
    • Bollinger Bands
    • Bulls Power
    • Commodity Channel Index
    • DeMarker
    • Envelopes
    • Force Index
    • Fractals
    • Gator Oscillator

Our mobile terminals get improvements and new features regularly. Technical indicators in MetaTrader 4 Android prove that once more. Now traders have the fully-featured mobile terminal allowing them to make analytically reasonable trading decisions. Data Window and support for Push notifications are to be added to the terminal in the future.

Note: all mobile terminals of MetaQuotes Software Corp. are distributed absolutely for free.

Download MetaTrader 4 Android at Google Play for free

MetaTrader 4 Android Features Data Window

One week has passed since the release of the previous MetaTrader 4 Android update, but we have already prepared the next version of the application. Apart from Crosshair, the Android version of the popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform now also features Data Window. The new feature provides more convenient working conditions – users can view indicator values at the specified point of the chart.

Update your MetaTrader 4 Android to enhance your analytical Forex trading tools. The mobile platform development continues, and the upcoming updates will also be quite interesting. Stay tuned!

Not bad for a tablet, for a phone I can assume that it would be too hard to use it properly

It works quite well on the phone. This software has been long overdue, I'm glad they knocked it out. My next question is when will they offer a cloud based version of Metatrader? Bet it's in the works.

#FXFUSE

stanparker:
    Not bad for a tablet, for a phone I can assume that it would be too hard to use it properly

Yes, in my phone (Sony Xperia U) works very very well...

is it also possible to use ea on android?

is it also possible to use ea on android?

Just want to share a good portable Android Indicator (in my opinion)

i've been travelling alot, so mostly ive spent my trading time on my Android,

but because i can't attach any custom indicator to MT4 in android (or don't know how to..hehehe)

i use a application indicator that for me is very easy to read and powerfull enough for me,

this are the link to that Application

" play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.forex.eurusdsignal "

Try it and let me know your opinion.

Files:
    320.png  49 kb

how can i convert my custom indy to be used on mobile trading

I have android phone i want to install horizontal lines indicator showing daily open, yesterday high/low. That's all i want for my mobile phone trading. Screen size 3.2 inches.

You have very limited options what can you use on android

Reason: