DSS3 :an scalping system - page 3

newdigital:
Deposit was quadrupled by double

Stoch scalping on M1:

ND, you are leading a little revolution here

By your statement I can know the market time you trade, althoug.... ¿Is your broker based on gmt 0..?...

If you ever decide to sell your signals, count me in

mladen:
:)

You mean color on slope? Here you go :

regards

The whole point of indicator I asked Mladen to create was - to buy when overbought/sell when oversold and exit at the change of color...that is where you can get quick spikes and continuation of the prevailing trend...my 2 cents...

fxnewbie:
Mama, when I grow up, I want to code like Mladen

Ha..ha..ha...

fxnewbie:
ND, you are leading a little revolution here

By your statement I can know the market time you trade, althoug.... ¿Is your broker based on gmt 0..?...

If you ever decide to sell your signals, count me in

Apari broker (GMT + 3 now).

Pava:
The whole point of indicator I asked Mladen to create was - to buy when overbought/sell when oversold and exit at the change of color...that is where you can get quick spikes and continuation of the prevailing trend...my 2 cents...

Yes, Pava is right - I am using those rules except exit.

The whole rules together with the rules to confirmation on more high timeframe - this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242 as the links.

By the way - I did not trade today as it was difficult Friday for this scalping (I just checked Ichimoku charts in this morning).

mladen:
:)

You mean color on slope? Here you go :

regards

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for this great indi. Could you do MTF version ?

Regards,

viatoris

DSS slope multi time frame ...

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page248

viatoris:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks for this great indi. Could you do MTF version ?

Regards,

viatoris

Mladen, thank you !

Made an Ea using the strategy, trying to come close to results shown in this thread. What it is using is Ichimoku multi time frame with the Double smooth stochastic, for the Ichimoku time frame control the Ea is using tf and tf2. Am only using one DSS for now, will see how it goes before adding more, the useStochClose is still a work in progress and from what i can see not working. The Ichimoku2 is a version this Ea is using, this and Double smooth stochastic needs to be in experts/indicators folder, the Ichimoku-mtf is for use if you want to plan or just follow the trades. The Ea is coded so that for example when DSS is leaving oversold area and current close is greater than Kumo cloud and Tenkan-Sen is greater than Kijun-Sen then buy and vise versa for sell. Did a back test for this year using 10 pip take profit using very dangerous money management came out good but using mtf values in the tester not to be trusted.

mrtools:
Made an Ea using the strategy, trying to come close to results shown in this thread. What it is using is Ichimoku multi time frame with the Double smooth stochastic, for the Ichimoku time frame control the Ea is using tf and tf2. Am only using one DSS for now, will see how it goes before adding more, the useStochClose is still a work in progress and from what i can see not working. The Ichimoku2 is a version this Ea is using, this and Double smooth stochastic needs to be in experts/indicators folder, the Ichimoku-mtf is for use if you want to plan or just follow the trades. The Ea is coded so that for example when DSS is leaving oversold area and current close is greater than Kumo cloud and Tenkan-Sen is greater than Kijun-Sen then buy and vise versa for sell. Did a back test for this year using 10 pip take profit using very dangerous money management came out good but using mtf values in the tester not to be trusted.

In what file .set file goes?

Pava:
In what file .set file goes?

experts/preset

Reason: