Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 9

Sorry, I do not decompile nor do I use decompiled code. I am a completely wrong person to ask to do that and I think that I have posted enough posts explaining my point of view regarding decompiling. All I can add is that decompiling (along with renaming) is probably one of the sorriest attempts to disrespect other peoples work and knowledge

wolfsch:
Sorry Mladen,

(my bit of english) : I meant that it would be necessary to decompile it, so it could be used for an EA.

I haope you can help me.

Thanks Wolfsch

wolfsch:
Hi Mladen,

I have an interesting setup which i want to get as an EA working. The signals come from the uni_cross indi combined with the TMA. But I only have the unicross which does not compile. Could you help?

Thanks alot Wolfsch

found this for you... I've never looked at it or used... I have no idea if it was decompiled or original mq4...

regards

TCT

Files:
uni_cross.mq4  5 kb

Tma

Ale:
Thanks a lot!

I wanna see rebound-signals in tester, so added arrows for rebound. Seems like asymmetric bands must be more applicable here, but instead of them added caution mark, which show too big TMA slope against direction of rebound

Hi

that looks great,

do you have it as mt4?

Thanks

wolfsch

Mtf tma

mladen:
:):):)

The magic of it Anyway, here you go. And for all : please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 for an explanation of centered triangular moving average

Dear, Mladen.

Can you make the MTF version of TMA centered bands.mq5, like indi in attach?

Regards, Denis.

Files:
tma.mq4  9 kb
tma.ex4  11 kb

Mtf TMA

mladen:
dendyman This a multi time frame centered triangular MA bands for metatrader 5

That's great! Super, super, super.

Thank you very much!

Files:
mtf_tma.png  39 kb

dendyman

This a multi time frame centered triangular MA bands for metatrader 5

dendyman:
Dear, Mladen.

Can you make the MTF version of TMA centered bands.mq5, like indi in attach?

Regards, Denis.

ya, this indicator does look amazing, in a falling trend, it can unbelievable tell you when to get in

after many days of upgrade message, today, my MT4 does not work

try to have a [open an account] (file menu), but it still frozen

already got a brand new demo account from ROBOFOREX -- dunno why

xx3xxx:
ya, this indicator does look amazing, in a falling trend, it can unbelievable tell you when to get in

after many days of upgrade message, today, my MT4 does not work

try to have a [open an account] (file menu), but it still frozen

already got a brand new demo account from ROBOFOREX -- dunno why

Yes its true. And the indi works better than three TF are in the symbiosis.

Files:
small_scalp.png  44 kb

xx3xxx:

Its true/

And work better than the three TF are in the symbiosis.

Files:
small_scalp.png  44 kb

Guys,

Just don't forget that it is a centered TMA and that last HalfLength bars can change (as it is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 )

Reason: