Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 15

secretcode

For the TMA centered you can use this one triangular-moving-average-tma-triangularma_centered-envelope_mtf-alerts.mq4 and set the deviation to 0. That way you can have a multi time frame TMA centered

secretcode:
Mladen

Is it possible to add MTF option in this indicators ?

Thanks

mladen:
secretcode For the TMA centered you can use this one triangular-moving-average-tma-triangularma_centered-envelope_mtf-alerts.mq4 and set the deviation to 0. That way you can have a multi time frame TMA centered

Thanks Mladen for quick response and the link but am looking coloring on slope TMA cenrered-MTF !

It would be great if you add MTF option in RSI & TMA centered indicator

secretcode

This one is a multi time frame centered triangular moving average

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for quick response and the link but am looking coloring on slope TMA cenrered-MTF ! It would be great if you add MTF option in RSI & TMA centered indicator
Files:

mladen:
secretcode This one is a multi time frame centered triangular moving average

Great! Thanks Mladen

Is it possible to make MTF the other one too - Rsi & TMA centered indicator

secretcode

The Rsi & TMA centered made multi time frame too

secretcode:
Great! Thanks Mladen Is it possible to make MTF the other one too - Rsi & TMA centered indicator

Mladen...I don't know if it makes much difference, but will it be possible to make RSI & TMA centered indicator with RSI lenght "1"?

Pava

Don't know what difference you are looking for, but here it is This one can calculate RSI length 1

Pava:
Mladen...I don't know if it makes much difference, but will it be possible to make RSI & TMA centered indicator with RSI lenght "1"?

Great...will check it...I remember playing with RSI 1 20 years ago:)

When I look at RSI 1 I can clearly see cycles

mladen,

am i right in the assumption that all these 'Rsi & TMA centered' recalculate? thanks.

mladen:
secretcode The Rsi & TMA centered made multi time frame too

:) Thank You Mladen

Reason: