Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 70

nbtrading:
It would help if you have told that it repaints
Of course you and or moderators knows better than me,but it sure for repaint as it is already GHOST by name :)

mladen:
What sma centered envelopes are you referring to? All I can find is a SMA centered oscillator
Hi mladen,
I'm referring to the indicator posted by Mrtools in post #122.
Thanks

lucmat:
Hi mladen,
I'm referring to the indicator posted by Mrtools in post #122.
Thanks

Try this one, made it user friendly, and to those who use it please remember this indicator recalculates/repaints it's values.

mrtools:

Try this one, made it user friendly, and to those who use it please remember this indicator recalculates/repaints it's values.

thanks a lot mrtools!

pacois:
Try this indicator , it's fantastic !!
thankyou pacois for sharing this indicator,do you have mql file of it?

Hello.anche If paints, can be used, because I tried to tame the snake, good money for you.
Files:
GhosTrend2.ex4  62 kb

pacois:
Hello.anche If paints, can be used, because I tried to tame the snake, good money 

thankyou pacois. may give a example to show how do you use this indicator for trading? 

aryabod:
Hi, I for now I try an indicator that I automatically open a trade with binary options, only a self-taught experiments, however, the blue line over the white line and gold line under blue and white line can open a trading call
Files:
EURUSDM1.png  104 kb

pacois:
Hi, I for now I try an indicator that I automatically open a trade with binary options, only a self-taught experiments, however, the blue line over the white line and gold line under blue and white line can open a trading call
ok pacois. thankyou. i am interested in your indicator . if you no mind about it  please inform us about progress on it

It's welcome, as I said just experiments, I unfortunately do not have the means to test the best.
Reason: