Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 62

Mladen and Mrtools,

Will you please colorize upper and lower band of this indicator?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download FastTMALine.mq4

- - As I read previous posts about buffer limit up to 9, I want to suggest that I don't want middle line to be colored only upper and lower bands colorized and also no need of white line (three colors) only Green and red according to slope so can adjust below 9 buffers.

Thanks

alpha24:
Mladen and Mrtools,

Will you please colorize upper and lower band of this indicator?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download FastTMALine.mq4

- - As I read previous posts about buffer limit up to 9, I want to suggest that I don't want middle line to be colored only upper and lower bands colorized and also no need of white line (three colors) only Green and red according to slope so can adjust below 9 buffers.

Thanks

alpha24

There is not limit to 8 buffers any more

But ... But since the basis (centered TMA) is recalculating, so will bands too and the colors (signals) will change all the time

mladen:
alpha24

There is not limit to 8 buffers any more

But ... But since the basis (centered TMA) is recalculating, so will bands too and the colors (signals) will change all the time

Dear Mladen Sir,

I am well aware of recalculation of centered TMA bands, I will adjust it with other indicators to deside trend and entry point.so please it would be great help if you colourize bands.

Dear Mladen sir,

Now no need to code colored TMA Bands.I got very important lesson, when I was surfing on this forum.

mntiwana:

A man in letter box

a scary and dangerous story of a extremist financial trader who was behind bright dreams

still a question ? if only bright dreams + a lot of related knowledge + tirelessness hard working can change your luck, did you ever feel and calculate what you lost (the moments,that will never come back again in your life ........see inside you,are you that one.

1-http://beathespread.com/pages/view/6633/16-trading-igors-biography-part-1

2-http://beathespread.com/pages/view/6634/16-trading-igors-biography-part-2

3-http://beathespread.com/pages/view/6635/16-years-trading-igors-biography-part-3

after reading this it is not essential to serch for something extra, whatever system in my hand I has to learn it well. there is no point in finding weakness/drawbacks in system or indicator.

Thank you for your altime co-opration.

alpha24:
Dear Mladen sir,

Now no need to code colored TMA Bands.I got very important lesson, when I was surfing on this forum.

after reading this it is not essential to serch for something extra, whatever system in my hand I has to learn it well. there is no point in finding weakness/drawbacks in system or indicator.

Isn't that always so?

Whatever we do, we shall lose in the end

Hi everyone!,

I am looking for a TMA ribbon filled indicator. I have an indicator that can create a shade of two EMA but I haven't been able to find one that can do the same for two TMA.

Any help will be appreciated.

Files:
capture.jpg  175 kb

Fibo21:
Hi everyone!,

I am looking for a TMA ribbon filled indicator. I have an indicator that can create a shade of two EMA but I haven't been able to find one that can do the same for two TMA.

Any help will be appreciated.

Fibo21

As far as I know it was never made

mladen:
Fibo21 As far as I know it was never made

I hope someone would code one because the TMA cloud is very smooth. I prefer it over EMA

alpha24:
Dear Mladen sir,

Alpha24

that is not to make you feel scare but a reality,you are going to face,and alert caution to make you understand what you are going to do,so always be patient to learn every thing concerning first,make some safe guard around you ,hold tight grip on your strategy,let the fear and greed away from you and so many other related hints,peoples Often do rush to start live and think they are from the line 5% winners....have a good luck.

regards

One should always know everything about the indicator. That is why the internet is flooded with "no repaint" indicator adds. They know that people want to be sure - and they are cheating them on exactly that part - the trust

Reason: