Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 61

NevMar:
Hi mladen could you please have a look at a bands indicator that I downloaded from FFactory

it slows down my pc and causes my MT4 platform to take ages to load.

Kind regards

neville marchand

neville marchand

I have no idea which indicator you are using

If it is centered TMA bands, use the one from this thread since the original was made and posted here and works as it should

mladen:
neville marchand

I have no idea which indicator you are using

If it is centered TMA bands, use the one from this thread since the original was made and posted here and works as it should

Hi thanks for your prompt reply I did not give the indie name incase you wernt interested.

Its not the TMA its the PB Channel, sorry file wont upload.

Kind regards

Nev

hi engula, I am intersting on your pic that indicator , three colors line, I dont know that it have "furture"?, how to caculator? do you share this indicator?

engula:
hi mladen. thanks for your analysis. i use cycles for trading and for analysis the snake instead of TMA, because momentum can be shown for the 1st, not for the 2nd. snake(n) = TMA(n). but here the problem i have: when applying momentum for example to 3 different snakes, the '100-line' is not unique and the resulting graph is not very easy to read (see below). do you know if there's a way to have the different momentum plotted around one '100-line'? thanks for your help.

nbdg:
hi engula, I am intersting on your pic that indicator , three colors line, I dont know that it have "furture"?, how to caculator? do you share this indicator?

nbdg

yes, they are using future data

Hi Mladen, I write here to ask You that is possible to code EA by You or some one else with your old indicator TMA? I trade it for long time. I have quite good profits. After few months of watching learning it I finde some solution to easy hunt some pips. But after this 4 month I'm tired. Good condition on one pair what I trade is during my night (asian sesion). So I decide to ask You for some help. Can You write simply ea:

- open position when price tuch red line of band ( up or low) it must be open in moment when it cross by bid or ask price. Not whait for next candel or bar. For long position it must by open by BID price for short by ASK price.

- Position must be closed when price tuch first yellow middle bands ( look on screenshoot )

- TP, SL and Trolling Stop will be recomended

Kuba

Attached screen is only some sample posibility how to trade.

tma.ex4tma.mq4

B

Files:
tma.ex4  36 kb
tma.mq4  14 kb

xkubas:
Hi Mladen, I write here to ask You that is possible to code EA by You or some one else with your old indicator TMA? I trade it for long time. I have quite good profits. After few months of watching learning it I finde some solution to easy hunt some pips. But after this 4 month I'm tired. Good condition on one pair what I trade is during my night (asian sesion). So I decide to ask You for some help. Can You write simply ea:

- open position when price tuch red line of band ( up or low) it must be open in moment when it cross by bid or ask price. Not whait for next candel or bar. For long position it must by open by BID price for short by ASK price.

- Position must be closed when price tuch first yellow middle bands ( look on screenshoot )

- TP, SL and Trolling Stop will be recomended Kuba

Attached screen is only some sample posibility how to trade.

tma.ex4tma.mq4

B

xkubas

Centered TMA recalculates (repaints)

So far I haven/t seen an EA using signals from a recalculating/repainting indicator that was successful. I recomend that you try some other ways

Yes I understand this. But when I trade manula I can made profit trade so where is the problem. In code EA or this that I close trades manual by my self when i see when it tuch? And this I will call LUCK? What other indi we can implement to this what is similar but can work?

I think what mladen is trying to say...that when trading manula with repainting indicator...wins can only last for some time...and sooner than later your account will be wiped clean, unless you are an X-man kind of premonition developer...

Thank You Pava for this words.

xkubas:
Thank You Pava for this words.

xkubas

Just one addition : centered TMA is according to Milllard and Hurst meant to estimate trends and cycles. They never meant to use it for signaling trend

Reason: