Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 59

Hi! I'm trying at the moment some stuff with the "TMA centered bands" that once were posted here by mladen. I'm wondering if someone could help me build an alert in it. At the moment I'm using the TMA bands (30,0,80,2.5) together with an MA (8, simple, closed).

I'd like to have an alert every time the MA crosses the outer TMA bands. I would highly appreciated it if anyone could help me with that.

regards, boeder

Hi all,can anyoneknows about the indicator Tma that appears inthe basement? His full name dzTriangularMAReverseHist.

Files:
30.png  39 kb

Hello, I need your help. Someone know the version that does not repaint of this indicator???? the name is TMA FL02.

Thank you so much

Files:

peace9:
Hello, I need your help. Someone know the version that does not repaint of this indicator???? the name is TMA FL02. Thank you so much

peace9

Please read the first page of this thread. Non repainting version would be a Keltner channel with moving average type set to LWMA (linear weighted moving average)

Okey! thank you man

peace9:
Hello, I need your help. Someone know the version that does not repaint of this indicator???? the name is TMA FL02. Thank you so much

Dots are 3 level zz semafor

TamFX:
Dots are 3 level zz semafor

Yes

Arrows are not, but they are going to change ac centered TMA recalculates

Another TMA indicator I have found.

The 'normalized' version. Is this good stuff or not ? That's the question ...

Extreme TMA line

extreme_tma_line.mq4

I like the centeredTMA-bands very much, but it sometimes freezes my mt4(especially when markets get fast). Is there a version, where I can limit the calculation to for example 500 bars? I think this could prevent the freezing...

Reason: