MiniMe // Blazer - page 14

if you need another good tool use parabolic SAR to confirmentry and use parabolic SAR for exit

MiniMe:
if you need another good tool use parabolic SAR to confirmentry and use parabolic SAR for exit

Parabolic Sar Hmm, Maybe u could share the best setting for P-Sar?

Is it the default setting? Step :0.02 Max 0.2?

BTw there are 2 SHI

SHI_Channel_MTF and SHI_Channel_true_fixed.

Which one should I use? In template it use SHI_Channel_MTF. why not use True_fixed?

studying now

ThX a lot for your share and care,may god bless you,may pips always with you.

To minime

What happened to this TMLM thread? No more discussion or you guys moved to somewhere else? I'm interested in this EA, maybe not only in this EA itself, but also the idea behind, to trade on graphic. I have some idea for trading in a certain time/price range. Could you, Minime, or someone else tell me there are some other EAs using graph?

Thank you for sharing in this thread.

Jeandl

Step :0.02 Max 0.2 is fine

SHI_Channel_true_fixed or the MTF doesn't matter both are channel indcator, depend how you want your chart, if you want to look at 15min chart and want to see the channel in the 4H you can use the MTF.

Recently we had seen more choppy and flat market conditions, so better trade a active market from during the Lodon open till NY close.

Good luck

duyduy:
Parabolic Sar Hmm, Maybe u could share the best setting for P-Sar?

Is it the default setting? Step :0.02 Max 0.2?

BTw there are 2 SHI

SHI_Channel_MTF and SHI_Channel_true_fixed.

Which one should I use? In template it use SHI_Channel_MTF. why not use True_fixed?

TMLM is a good expert, but recently we have seen lots of breakout experts and they are well coded to cover the trading time and range , so what has been offered in those experts is much more than what we have in TMLM .

jeandl:
What happened to this TMLM thread? No more discussion or you guys moved to somewhere else? I'm interested in this EA, maybe not only in this EA itself, but also the idea behind, to trade on graphic. I have some idea for trading in a certain time/price range. Could you, Minime, or someone else tell me there are some other EAs using graph?

Thank you for sharing in this thread.

Jeandl

Could you name some of them?

Thank you for your reply, could you please list some of these breakout EAs? I'm new to EA, not know much of EAs, Thanks.

Jeandl

jeandl:
Thank you for your reply, could you please list some of these breakout EAs? I'm new to EA, not know much of EAs, Thanks. Jeandl

I am not familiar with the freely avaliable breakout experts on TSD , maybe newdigital can give you some links, if he saw your post he will give you the links or you can ask him, he is very helpful.

I will qoute a good trader and a friend on breakout experts

Breakout EAs are prone to loss efficiency in the market if the crowd start trading everyone together. Also this type of systems can easy be the Target of unscrupulous brokers, in the form of slippage and requotes.

so when you have a breakout expert you need to find the right settings, and if you do keep them for your self.

Thanks

Many thanks for your reply.

Jeandl

Don't start out with a breakout expert, they are hard to trade and to understand for someone that is new. You have to follow the market and have some idea of what the market is doing to attempt a breakout strategy.

I recommend you start with a trend following strategy. Or trend following expert. They are safer to trade, and easier to understand for someone that is starting out. There are many all over tsd.

Don't rush things, in this business you have to be in it for the long haul. If you think you are going to get rich quick, that's not going to happen.

Reason: