4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 76

stevenpun:

Hello mladen , may i had a request to change the 4 time frame bb stops using high low price for calculation ?

Same like the BBands stop v3 .

Is this possible to change ?

stevenpun:

Hello mladen , may i had a request to change the 4 time frame bb stops using high low price for calculation ?

Same like the BBands stop v3 .

Added the high/low price calculation and now the standard deviation(stdprice) has a separate price.

mrtools:
Added the high/low price calculation and now the standard deviation(stdprice) has a separate price.
Thanks mrtools .

Hello Mladen,

Could you please direct me to where I can find a 4 TF CCI where the 4 TFs show the actual position of the CCi in 4 - 6 separate windows in the sub-window? 

I wish to experiment with an idea regarding my previous research that I conducted.

Thanking you most sincerely for directing me.

Best regards, 

Using a EA building software -- was able to back test what seems like a pretty good EA. It tests well in the EA tests -- but when I try to test the converted file -- in MT4 Strategy tester  --- Meta editor will not confirm the compile -- showing approx. 24 errors --- can you please take a look --- I am thinking it is a pretty simple solution -- but I am not a coder .... I have used the indicators to create other EA's -- 

I am attaching files of EA, pseudo file, and indicator files 

LakeTrader:

Using a EA building software -- was able to back test what seems like a pretty good EA. It tests well in the EA tests -- but when I try to test the converted file -- in MT4 Strategy tester  --- Meta editor will not confirm the compile -- showing approx. 24 errors --- can you please take a look --- I am thinking it is a pretty simple solution -- but I am not a coder .... I have used the indicators to create other EA's -- 

I am attaching files of EA, pseudo file, and indicator files 

Sorry

I do not alter or change anything made with EA builder. They are, among other things, claiming that none of the indicators that are actually working can work with new metatrader 4 unless they are rewritten (which is a nonsense as big as it gets), so, as long as they do not fix their problems with understanding what does the "works" mean, and as long as they don't fix the issues they have with their EA builder, I would avoid anything produced with the EA builder

ValeoFX:

Hello Mladen,

Could you please direct me to where I can find a 4 TF CCI where the 4 TFs show the actual position of the CCi in 4 - 6 separate windows in the sub-window? 

I wish to experiment with an idea regarding my previous research that I conducted.

Thanking you most sincerely for directing me.

Best regards, 

i don't know what exact you requires,any way here are 2 versions of 4 TF cci,try your self.

regards

Files:
4TF cci.zip  6 kb

mladen:

Sorry

I do not alter or change anything made with EA builder. They are, among other things, claiming that none of the indicators that are actually working can work with new metatrader 4 unless they are rewritten (which is a nonsense as big as it gets), so, as long as they do not fix their problems with understanding what does the "works" mean, and as long as they don't fix the issues they have with their EA builder, I would avoid anything produced with the EA builder

Was created using Strategy Quant --- they agree it is something their conversion did to cause the error -- and the indicator works ... I have had the problem you mentioned with the group marketing a product named EA Builder --- and this is not them. As always -- appreciate any & all help you can provide --- Thanks!

LakeTrader:
Was created using Strategy Quant --- they agree it is something their conversion did to cause the error -- and the indicator works ... I have had the problem you mentioned with the group marketing a product named EA Builder --- and this is not them. As always -- appreciate any & all help you can provide --- Thanks!

You attached a lot of files there

Which one exactly does not compile?

mladen:

You attached a lot of files there

Which one exactly does not compile?

Both the indicators  4 TF Hull & HMA 20 --- show errors when incorporated into the EA -- the .3314 file . It appears to be mostly an identifier error --- when compiling the .3314 file as written -- it generates 24 errors. 
Reason: