4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 78

ValeoFX:

I did not ask you to make "such a thing" - it was already made and I cannot find it, but I will somehow find it.

Meaningless? probably for uninformed traders as the followers of the CCI will assure you that it is never "meaningless"

All the best to you too. 

Seems that you are on one of your runs

Before you continue : I know it was made, and I know that because it was made ages ago. And surprise, surprise : it was made by me years ago. And you know that too very well. But, the same as you do whenever you do it when you are in one of your phases ("moon phases" I guess - still could not catch the exact phrase after all these years of you doing that same stuff) you go on and on doing anything that you consider as your good given right.

And regarding that : I am still waiting for a straight single answer : what freaking post(s) are you asked to pay for on this forum since September last year? Please show me at least one single post that requires and asks to be payed for and I will make whatever you ask from me free of charge. Otherwise, stop whatever run you are on and try to behave like any normal man : talk the truth, in the mirror see what you see, not what you are imagining to see and stop behaving like a 5 year old that thinks that the attention of all should be concentrated on one and only being of this universe and please, but please, in order to avoid what I have done already years ago when I placed you to a list of trolls, stop being a troll and start behaving like a civilized man

I would like to conclude this post with the "all the best" but knowing you for such a long time I doubt that the meaning of that will be understandable to you and I know what does that ending in your message means, so, a simple bye will do ...

I have this old cci from mladen

Is that what you are looking for?

Files:

krelian

i think,nobody is feeling and noticing the sensitivity of the situation,just sheep after sheep.

mntiwana:

krelian

i think,nobody is feeling and noticing the sensitivity of the situation,just sheep after sheep.

mladen:

...talk the truth, in the mirror see what you see, not what you are imagining to see and stop behaving like a 5 year old that thinks that the attention of all should be concentrated on one and only being of this universe...

Valeo a troll? Hmm, I don't know. I'm surprised how many pensioners are into stock market. Some may have turned to FX and Valeo appears to be one of them. Most of them are still mentally good in shape but there can also be one or two senile sheep. They act like childs, are sullen and confused but if your memory doesn't work as it should the discrepancy of to-be and current can bother them to hell and can make some a bit aggressiv.

mrtools:

Maybe this one, or one like it?

Dear mrtools

If you have time and willing to help me please make this one to 4 TF, i really hope you can make this happen

I don't have the source :

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page76#comment_1795229

Thanks in advance 

Dear mladen,

It is possible to have 4TF bars for Stochastic- momentum ( SMI ) indicator?

That would be great

stonehome 

Just a sneak peak : this will be the next "bars" version (it will have all the time frames covered unlike the 4 time frame bars version). As soon as the bugs are fixed it will be posted

mladen:

Just a sneak peak : this will be the next "bars" version (it will have all the time frames covered unlike the 4 time frame bars version). As soon as the bugs are fixed it will be posted

Dearest MLADEN

Good news,thanks.

regards

This is the first version. Not 100% sure that all is bug free, but here is for toying. Time frames are used by pressing the button. Any particular combination is allowed

This should be closer to final release

Reason: