[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 19

karavaii писал(а) >>
Help in ZigZag to write a comment when a new branch appears.

Which zigzag? >> there's a lot of them.

Vinin >> :

>> which zigzag? Because there are a lot of them.

The one in MT.
Files:
zigzag_2.mq4  7 kb

Dear programmers! I would like to ask you for help! I need an EA which will trade based on candlesticks and osma! If the candle goes up and the corresponding osma bar goes down relative to the previous one, open a buy order with a stop of 50 pct and profit of 50 pct! And vice versa! If the candlestick falls and the corresponding oscma bar rises relative to the previous one we open a sell order with a stop of 50 pct and a profit of 50 pct! These conditions should be met only when the osma bars are above 0.0008 and below -0.0008 accordingly! I really hope for your help!

Bodiu писал(а) >>

Dear programmers! I would like to ask you for help! I need an EA which will trade based on candlesticks and osma! If the candle goes up and the corresponding osma bar goes down relative to the previous one, open a buy order with a stop of 50 pct and profit of 50 pct! And vice versa! If the candlestick falls and the corresponding oscma bar rises relative to the previous one we open a sell order with a stop of 50 pct and a profit of 50 pct! These conditions are only fulfilled when the osma bars are above 0.0008 and below -0.0008 respectively! I really hope for your help!

Indicator. You can use it with https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9235.

There are two lines commented out in the indicator, if you remove the comment, it might be better.

Files:

Integer, thank you very much!!! I'm just not a coder! I will learn mql! if you could comment on each line to make it clear where it comes from! with your help, I will immediately understand where it comes from!

Please help. Stop Loss and Take Profit cannot be set.
Files:
1.mq4  7 kb

Hello, I'm 0 in programming, I tried to write a robot myself ... but it's not working((((. Please help! Here's what I need: I open a buy order (EURUSD, 2 point spread), the robot puts 4 points higher (so this value can be changed) from the moment the trade opens, a pending sell order with the same lot volume as my order. As soon as the price reaches the pending order - it opens and puts a stop loss or in general both trades should close at the same time once the price of one of the orders has reached + / 7 points, respectively the other order will be + / 5 points (so that these values can be changed)!

Hello, fellow programmers! Please help, can I use this indicator as an Expert Advisor, it does not re-draw as I understand it. The rules are simple: change the colour and enter after the candle closes, like sl /tp /tral etc... In general, I have no idea about mql4 so please take a look. And what indicators should I combine with it for more accurate entry and exit? I hope for your help!
Files:
tcci.ex4  7 kb

Hello!

Help me write an EA that would put pending orders in both directions at a minimum distance from the market price and at the end of a given time would move the orders that were not triggered to a new minimum distance from the market price! That after the triggering of one of the orders the other one is deleted, at a minimum drawdown the order is closed and with the ability to insert a trailing stop into the code of the advisor!

Thank you!

Hello, Mr. programmers! Please help me to finish my Expert Advisor with monitoring flat indicator (when it trades with a sideways trend it goes in the red, but otherwise it trades in the red) I am pasting the tools
Files:
trader.mq4  4 kb
Reason: