4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 86

mntiwana:
Mendel

I seen your post at russian forum too if you can explain your query exact what you want and or saying.

Hi, mntiwana,

I didn't post in any russian forum, strange, I don't understant russian languange, I speak Tainwaness, read Chinese and English only.

who post it, sorry I don't know.

Regarding I post required, because the currency pair two ways only, up and down, so I think just use some combine indicators  to show two colors, Green is up trend, and Red color in down trend, when all indicators in same colors, then we just follow these color to trade.  It just mine thinking let the trading in simple.

Thanks

Mendel 

Mendel:

Hi, mntiwana,

I didn't post in any russian forum, strange, I don't understant russian languange, I speak Tainwaness, read Chinese and English only.

Regarding I post required, because the currency pair two ways only, up and down, so I think just use some combine indicators  to show two colors, Green is up trend, and Red color in down trend, when all indicators in same colors, then we just follow these color to trade.  It just mine thinking let the trading in simple.

Thanks

Mendel 

May be some one copy your post #841 as it is and posted there.

Mendel:

Hi, mntiwana,

Thanks

Mendel 

I don't know exact but there are some indicators,using combination of different indicators but showing one single combined result from all,as you wishing to have such,i think different indicators have different nature and calculation criteria so hard to form in same single sub win,moderators can better explain.

mntiwana:
May be some one copy your post #841 as it is and posted there.

Oooh, 100% is not me posted.

mntiwana:
I don't know exact but there are some indicators,using combination of different indicators but showing one single combined result from all,as you wishing to have such,i think different indicators have different nature and calculation criteria so hard to form in same single sub win,moderators can better explain.

Hi, mntiwana,

Pls, see attached image.  I hope such 4 sepreated indicators can conbined in one sub_windows, such like the bottom indicators 4 in 1, and these sepreated 4 indicators also in the same folder, so I think when their different calculate will not Mutual interference, and show their calculation result at the same sub_windows, like the bottom indicators 4 in 1, they also put these 4 sepreated indicator at the same folder.

Files:
combineIND.jpg  516 kb

mladen:

Talaat E

Adding arrows to 4 time frame indicator would be menaingless

Imagine this : 1 minute and 1 month period. And then they "agree". And the arrow would show something that happened 1 month ago.

4 time frame indicators are not meant to be used as signal indicators (due to the nature of multi time framing) but to help in estimating the trend (if current bars for all 4 time frames are same, then we can decide if it is "telling" us something that we can use as a confirmation to trend estimation)

As of the indicator from that link : since those are multi time frame calculations, it behaves like any multi time frame indicator (and that i what I was explaining in the first part of this answer)

Adding arrows to 4 time frame indicator 
Files:
x4 time4.zip  2354 kb

Mladen need indicators

[4 time frame]

[6 time frame]

for MT5

Best Regard 

Mladen Rakic:

4 time frame Gann high low activator ...

Since this is a 4 time frame bars indicator, decided to make a 4 time frame version of Gann high low activator (SSL is in fact Gann high low activator). If you wish to have just 2 time frames, simply set 2 pairs time frames to the same time frame (for example you can have TimeFrame1 and TimeFrame2 set to current, and TimeFrame3 andTimeFram4 to next"next1" and that way you are going to defectively have just 2 time frames) That way you can combine as you wish

As the rest it has alerts (you can control the "level with alertsLevel parameter) and you will get the alerts too

Updated indicator (compatible with new builds of metatrader) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

Hello Sir Mladen, pls can i have this indicator in MQ5.? Pls, help...... Thanks

Cyclesurfer:

Natasha55, this is the 4tf version, to get 2 tf just change any of the "next", for example if you want the 2 tfs after the current tf can leave current, then next1,next2,next2.

Updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

hey i  just start using 4_time_frame_icho_trend.mq4  , but it is giving alert on each color match ------- can please anyone help to make it do alternate alerts ,(( once got up alert then no alert till down alert))

This is something which I was writing on tsd forum all the time:

----------------

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Reason: