4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 10

Thanks for 4tf Trix indicator

mladen:
This is the 4 time frame trix indicator (Jack K. Hutson original trix calculation used) Colors are changed on signal line crosses

Mladen,

Thank you very much for the wonderful indicator.

Regards

4TF MaByMa

Dear coders,

Anyone can make a 4TF MaByMa bars indicator ? MaByMa is great to spot the trend. I guess the color would show if the main line is over or under the signal line. With alerts would be a plus.

Thank you very much !

mabyma_arrowsalerts.mq4

mabyma.mq4

Files:

How to change a PSAR MTF to load 4H, H1, M15 on M5

Hello everybody. I wanted to ask you if somebody can help me to modify the actual 4 PSAR to read 4h, h1, m15 psar on m5 timeframe. Unfortunately the code seems a bit complicated to me and I would like to get some help.

Can somebody tell me what part of the code I should change for this purpose ?

Cheers.

Kummel:
Hello everybody. I wanted to ask you if somebody can help me to modify the actual 4 PSAR to read 4h, h1, m15 psar on m5 timeframe. Unfortunately the code seems a bit complicated to me and I would like to get some help.

Can somebody tell me what part of the code I should change for this purpose ?

Cheers.

Hello Kummel,

If you put it on 5 minute chart that will be your 5 min timeframe or your current timeframe then for the other 3("next 1-3")on your external settings, just enter the values you like, and it will work, this chart picture is using the values you are looking for.

Files:
4tf_psar.gif  20 kb

mladen:
airquest

This is a 4 time frame MaByMa

This is great. Thank you so much.

4tf Banwidth bars

when an BW is above or below a value, problem is the level varies on different timeframes/dw periods, maybe based on a percentage based x bars? as per welch's?

4 TF CCI repaints

Hi hope all have a good trading week before Christmas.

Can someone modify this indicator for me? Please make it stop repaint. I know it’s a MTF indicator but make it behave like Forex Freedom. Readjusts is okey but not repaints.

Second I would like to have an alert only the first time it’s valid not every time it’s valid. Now it alerts every time all tf cci is above zero.

I attached Forex Freedom if it’s helps.

Thanks and marry Christmas

4_time_frame_cci.mq4mtf_forex_freedom_bar_v2.mq4

4TF RSI Filter

I wonder can some one create 4TF RSI filter?

mtuppers:
I wonder can some one create 4TF RSI filter?

Hello Mtuppers,

On the bar below where the pages numbers are there's i guess you can call it a clip with a little number 72 in red thats this threads attachments click on that, i counted at least 3 different 4 timeframe rsi's in there.

rosso113

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page239

rosso113:
Hi hope all have a good trading week before Christmas.

Can someone modify this indicator for me? Please make it stop repaint. I know it’s a MTF indicator but make it behave like Forex Freedom. Readjusts is okey but not repaints.

Second I would like to have an alert only the first time it’s valid not every time it’s valid. Now it alerts every time all tf cci is above zero.

I attached Forex Freedom if it’s helps.

Thanks and marry Christmas

4_time_frame_cci.mq4mtf_forex_freedom_bar_v2.mq4
Reason: