Advanced trading lessons - page 58

Well this thread is absoluteness gone....So much for "this is how the market works."...was to be expected really, after a few drawings where was he going to go with it, a trade would of been the logical progression, but we know he cant trade so....

Good luck every one.

There is always a logical explanation for everithing and things are predictable the only problem is we dont know how to efficiently predict in this case the market so by not been efficient in predicting the market we call it random. Fibonacci sequence is not random and we find it everywhere including the market. Therefore the market it is predictable and to make a living out of trading one dont need to predict the market 100 % to every last candle but to identify mistakes (or signals you can call it) of the market and bassed on that you are able to predict future events.

I think we have to look at the market as a problem ( math/physics problem not a headake problem ) and try to solve it because there is a solution there is no problem if there is no solution there is no answer if there is no question. Im very confident that someone in this world has a very efficient predicting system for the market, but did they made it public or sell it, NO because if they would then that will upset the system and no one could trade so the banks and financial institutions will change the rules of the game and we will be back to square one.

But again this is just my opinion.

boe:
how do you see a trap on a lower time frame? you see spinning tops, and pin bars! that tells you right away there was a trap on a ( lower time frame)!!

how do you see a trap, on your time frame? the market begins to range in swing form.

next we look at trending to trending candle.

the market shot is 4 hr time frame daily over lays eur/usd

Hi boe interisting post you have here. Quick question, do you know of any indicator that can over lay candles from different time frames? If not how do you do it?

Regards,

i decided to post some trades to help others

ok i am only going to do this , once a week or maybe twice a week tops no more!

i will but mt trades on the board for anyone who wants to copy me.

but not every day. pair eur usd. sell limit - set it

price 1.23388

stop loss 1.23475

profit 1.19330

boe:
ok i am only going to do this , once a week or maybe twice a week tops no more!

i will but mt trades on the board for anyone who wants to copy me.

but not every day. pair eur usd. sell limit - set it

price 1.23388

stop loss 1.23475

profit 1.19330

Hi Boe,

Great to see you back and this time with trades.

Thanks

Hi Boe, good to see you back. we will watch these trades.

thanks for having me.

philt:
Hi Boe, good to see you back. we will watch these trades.

this trader was off. and i got stopped out thats ok. it not the first time it will not be the last.

but i will keep posting them as i trade. i hit three in row with in two pips last two weeks and

now i gave some back. it happens. i will see what i can find for tonight and post it. if see some thing i like i will

give it up. lets beet this board down with some winners!!!!!

i got the wrong daily low inside the weekly it was the one next door to it!!

that happens it's the risk i take.

i consider this trade a little risky but i like it!

where lots of traders are going short, and they could be corect? but thats why i am long now!!

the only question is do i have the corect support point! we will see. risking less on this one! not

very clear direction just betting against the croud !

Files:

crap no trigger

i fully expected to be triggered in the over night. now i do not have time to reset.

i have to do.

probably

probably 1.23129 entry price !!! dam

Reason: