ElectroFX Pure Price Action Trading - page 10

Hi Theo,

I've been trying to watch the video but for some reason my internet connection has been very slow lately and it won't stream.

I'll try again tomorrow.

I just did a speed test and it's showing 0.05 Mbps & usually it's over 3 Mbps

Sorry for the double post, I didn't do it on purpose.

I finally got to view your latest video and I must say that it was very informative and I'm looking forward to seeing what is next.

I can't believe that not many others are replying.

I hope that you continue as I am very interested.

This coming week I will be out of town and I may not be able to log in to see what is new but I should be back by next Sunday.

Have a great week.

Posted the next video today... more to come... but for now I am off on my next holiday shortly so I will pick up again in April

Hi Theo, have a great holiday.

If you get a minute check your # 4 video, I couldn't get it to play, but I have no problem playing # 3.

I also tried it on YouTube with the same results.

it's YouTube Mark so it all works on my end, perhaps your connection is causing you trouble

Now that I'm back home I am able to watch video 4.

Looking forward to the next video when you get back from holiday.

I apologize to those that are following this thread but I take a lot of holidays

plus it is now Summer where I live and I live by the beach

I am not sure when I will get around to the next free videos

but I will keep you posted.

For now my next project is an attempt at a fully automated EA with my programmer

which will most likely consume all my computer time.

I will post again as soon as I am done with it and it is in the forward test stage.

I had some questions about setting up your MT4 email alerts recently so I made a video response.

I think anyone who has been trading for a while would have figured this out for themselves but to save any newbies some searching I thought I would post the video here.

This video explains 2 very simple and quick ways you can set up your email alerts in MT4 using free SMTP services.

Option 1 explains how you would use your own Internet Service Providers (ISP) SMTP server which is extremely easy to set up but has it’s downsides.

Option 2 explains the best free way to use your metatrader 4 email alerts via a dedicated SMTP service.

The second option is by far the most recommended as it works from any location in the world! In other words it can be used from places such as hotels, Internet cafes, airports, wireless hotspots, home or the office. Never without issue or needing to change any settings.

My apologies for not getting back to this thread for so long but life is too much fun

I have started posting a lot of videos lately though and will do so for the duration of my 'Winter mode'. I hope that they may help you all with your understanding of how to read price action.

There are lot of Forex educators around who will teach you how to trade the Daily Chart and in my opinion that is quite easy. If you have a solid understanding of the core concepts of a complete trading plan then it's just a matter of patience at that scale.

I have focused this thread so far on the H4 chart which is a tiny bit harder but still requires a lot of patience. I also began to demonstrate in the previous video series I made how you can start to zoom in but still follow the exact same concepts.

Now I would like to show you those exact same concepts but at a day trading pace. This is where it starts to require more skill but I know everyone would love to get a properly set up trade everyday. In order for me to show you this I will have to do so on my WavEFX chart which is basically an organically sized price based chart instead of candlesticks. I always found candlestick charts to be too messy for my purpose on this faster paced action.

Remember; all of the concepts you will see in these videos can be used on any chart or any time frame. It's just a way to read price, understand where the order flow is going, and then join in.

Here is the first video from last week to get things started

and now another:

Reason: