Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2005

mytarmailS:

)))

what akurasi? 63%?

well

Farkhat Guzairov:

Max, it seems to me with RNN you all right, but the mentality of the bot is lame, comparison with the level of profitable trades (comparing with the bot on the NN):

no, it should be mirrored

mytarmailS:
So, did you figure out python? It doesn't work in Real, I don't know what the problem is. Or you want me to throw the source code here? Maybe someone can do some more digging.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
So, did you figure out Python? It doesn't work in Real, I don't know what's the problem. Or can I throw the source code here? Maybe someone can do some more digging.

What do you mean in real?

Farkhat Guzairov:

What do you mean in real life?

On the demo... but in the tester it works. I have no time to play with it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

on the demo... but in the tester it works. No time to figure it out at all.

Is it the same problem with the console freezing?

Your bot is too often active, did you give it a special opportunity or do you regularly get high probabilities to enter?

Farkhat Guzairov:

Is it still the same problem with the console freezing?

No, the logic itself

The console hangs if you accidentally click on it. Like it needs asynchronous work. If you don't click, everything is okay.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

No, the logic of it.

The console hangs if I accidentally click on it. Asynchronous work is needed. If no clicks are needed, everything is OK.

Maybe you'll gather your strength and finish it, so much effort has been invested).

Farkhat Guzairov:

Maybe you'll get it together and finish it, so much effort has been invested).

I don't have much... it's just sitting on the demo for a long time. coding itself a maximum of a day in the aggregate

I can not find the reason for such different results in the tester and on the demo. The logic is identical.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

not much... it just stands for a long time on the demo. The coding itself is at most a day in the aggregate

I can not find the reason for such different results in the tester and on the demo. The logic is identical

Max, do you follow the same conditions in the demo as you did in the test?
Reason: