[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 20

Godlike >> :

Hello, I need a Bollinger Expert Advisor. On the EUR/USD H1 chart attach the Bollinger Bands with deviation 2 and 3 . And on the daily chart - SMA with a period of 20. Market entry rules: 1. Price breaks the upper border of the Bollinger channel (2) and closes outside it - buy (if the closing price on the daily chart is above the SMA 20) 2. The price breaks through the bottom of the bollinger channel (2) and closes outside it - sell (provided that the closing price on the daily chart is below the SMA 20). 3. When the market price makes a breakthrough up and closes below the channel the upper Bollinger Bands 3 and 2 on the hourly chart - make an entrance to the market to sell. 4. When the price makes a breakthrough in the market downwards and closes above the channel of lower Bollinger Bands indicator 3 and 2 on H1 price chart - make entry into the market to buy.

T/P = 80, S/L = 50 But when the profit of 30 points is reached, we must close 50% of the deal, and pull the stop loss from 50 points to 20 points.

it will not work

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

You guys too lazy to go for a walk on the Code Base?

I did those pages you advised but I failed to find it, though I got dizzy with such information.

Although I do not know the names of indices in English and what they mean, but there where Russian describes all the turkey read.

Maybe you can advise me then:::::::::::::::: I NEED AN INDICATOR, LIKE FRACTAL, THAT THE CHART SHOWED THE CANDLE WITH THE SMALLEST DIAPASON FROM HIGH TO LOW.

Good day. I would like someone to write an EA for MKUEL4

To set up an Expert Advisor: The indicator is based on the Ishimoku indicator (it is integrated into any Metatrader 4 installation). This indicator has 3 (Tenkan-Sen red, Kinjun-Sen blue, Chinkouspan green) lines and "clouds".

In the Expert Advisor for this indicator the input values of periods must be set manually (by default 9,26,52)

The principle of work: the order (in manual mode, enter the number of lots, starting from 0.1 and above) should open ONLY at the opening of a new bar in the case of to buy if the price chart has crossed and closed the bar from bottom to top of the red line Tenkan-Sen, then the stop-loss should be set equal to the value of the last top of the closed bar (you can use for convenience indicator "fractals" with the default value (ie in the case of a rollback of the next bar (after closing) in the opposite direction, the stop-loss is triggered). This is the situation when the red line is Tenkan-Sen below the blue line Kinjun-Sen). And vice versa (when the red line Tenkan-Sen is BETWEEN the blue line Kinjun-Sen) the cotrigger chart has crossed the red line Tenkan-Sen and closed downwards respectively set a stop-loss on the adjacent peak. The order is closed in case of a profit when the kotrikovok chart has crossed from the opposite side of the red line Tenkan-Sen. A new order is opened in the opposite direction. Work only on closed bars. (I hope you understand!

Files:
pic.rar  27 kb

Anderwill >> :

Good day. I would like someone to write an EA for MKUEL4

To set up an Expert Advisor: The indicator is based on the Ishimoku indicator (it is integrated into any Metatrader 4 installation). This indicator has 3 (Tenkan-Sen red, Kinjun-Sen blue, Chinkouspan green) lines and "clouds".

In the Expert Advisor for this indicator the input values of periods must be set manually (by default 9,26,52)

The principle of work: the order (in manual mode, enter the number of lots, starting from 0.1 and above) should open ONLY at the opening of a new bar in the case of to buy if the price chart has crossed and closed the bar from bottom to top of the red line Tenkan-Sen, then the stop-loss should be set equal to the value of the last top of the closed bar (you can use for convenience indicator "fractals" with the default value (ie in the case of a rollback of the next bar (after closing) in the opposite direction, the stop-loss is triggered). This is the situation when the red line is Tenkan-Sen below the blue line Kinjun-Sen). And vice versa (when the red line Tenkan-Sen is BETWEEN the blue line Kinjun-Sen) the cotrigger chart has crossed the red line Tenkan-Sen and closed downwards respectively set a stop-loss on the adjacent peak. The order is closed on a profit when the kotrikovok chart has crossed from the opposite side of the red line Tenkan-Sen. A new order is opened in the opposite direction. Work only on closed bars. (Probably, we cannot open it on the page) I hope you got it!

If i need to improve it, do not hesitate to contact me in asia 396656672

Files:
ichi11.ex4  6 kb

sanyooooook >> :

Here you go, if you need to refine it, knock on the door 396656672

Oh, thank you very much, but it's getting late... >> tomorrow I'll just have to compile and test it...

Hello, could you make an EA like this:

current bar - 0
bar 1 before it
in front of first bar- 2

Condition - if bar 1 is completely inside bar 2 (together with the hai and low) formed.

In general, the condition should be this: if a number of last bars were formed within the range of the previous bar - we have a DIVISION.

Number of bars inside the DIAPARATION go to the outside.

Then after the BAR 2 is broken through, we go to M1 and place a buy order for 50% of the movement that breaks through bar 2 (if we have broken through its HIGH of course).

I suggest that we do not place just one order at 50%. Instead, the buy limit order should cover the entire price spectrum from 61.8 to 38.2 with an increment of N pips.

We should select an order of the buy stop type in the external interface. We should place it on the top (100%) after the DIAPASS penetration. Take a similar order. Stop Loss on a pullback.

The bars that didn't work should be deleted by the expired set amount.

Take Profit 161.8 %.

Stop loss is at LOW of bar 2 minus (set value in external).

Thank you very much.

If my Expert Advisor shows positive expected payoff and Profit Factor higher than 2, I will use it for real with interest.

The rest of the filters and additions can be discussed. (such as several more range conditions and filters)

For more detailed and detailed modification of the Expert Advisor my contacts:

sanyooooook >> :

Here you go, if you need to refine it, knock on the ash 396656672.

Tell me, don't you have Skype?! I saw the errors in the code, but I saw my strat. error.

Let's simplify the strategy. We use Ishimoku lines. When a new bar is opened, a Buy order is opened if the price chart crosses and closes the bar from bottom to top of the red and blue lines. The bar must close above the blue line (stop loss is immediately set at the level of the minimum peak value of the red "arc") (On the Ishimoku chart, the red line coming close to the blue line will eventually form a minimum or maximum extremum, depending on whether it crosses the blue line from below or above). If (in the case of a spike) the new bar has rolled back and closed below the blue line (between the blue and red lines) the order is closed! If the price chart has crossed and closed a bar below the blue line, the current Buy order (if any) is then closed (on the newly opened bar after the blue line is crossed) and a new Sell order is immediately opened (stop-loss is immediately placed at the maximum peak value of the red "arc"). If (in the case of a spike) the new bar is rolled back and closes above the blue line (in the gap between the blue and the red line) - order is closed! In case of a new crossing of the blue line in the opposite direction (upwards) the sell order is closed and then the buy order is opened again. The Expert Advisor shall be able to enter the number of lots starting from 0.1 and the variables for the ishimoku indicator (Tenkan-Sen red, Kijun-Sen blue, Senkou-Sen B is the upper limit of the cloud)

Anderwill >> :

Tell me, don't you have Skype?! Saw the errors in the code, but I also saw my strat. error.

Let's simplify the strategy. We use Ishimoku lines. When a new bar is opened, a Buy order is opened if the price chart crosses and closes the bar from bottom to top of the red and blue lines. The bar must close above the blue line (stop loss is immediately set at the level of the minimum peak value of the red "arc") (On the Ishimoku chart, the red line coming close to the blue line will eventually form a minimum or maximum extremum, depending on whether it crosses the blue line from below or above). If (in the case of a spike) the new bar has rolled back and closed below the blue line (between the blue and red lines) the order is closed! If the price chart has crossed and closed a bar below the blue line, the current Buy order (if any) is then closed (on the newly opened bar after the blue line is crossed) and a new Sell order is immediately opened (stop-loss is immediately placed at the maximum peak value of the red "arc"). If (in the case of a spike) the new bar is rolled back and closes above the blue line (in the gap between the blue and the red line) - order is closed! In case of a new crossing of the blue line in the opposite direction (upwards) the sell order is closed and then the buy order is opened again. The Expert Advisor shall be able to enter the number of lots starting from 0.1 and the variables for the ishimoku indicator (Tenkan-Sen red, Kijun-Sen blue, Senkou-Sen B is the upper limit of the cloud)

skype is there.

sanyooooook >> :

skype is.

Tex, before you Skype, do you understand the changed assignment reflected in the text of the message beforehand?

Anderwill >> :

Tex, before you skype, do you understand the changed assignment reflected in the text of the pre-message?

To be honest not really!

Reason: