Why do 95% of traders lose?

They say that 95% of traders lose money in the long run (i.e. they can win for a month, half a year, a year, but after a while they still lose their money) .

Can anyone properly explain the reasons why they lose money?

..Emotions, not following the MM, not following trading tactics and changing it during trading - all that, but there are a lot of robots on the market that do not have those human characteristics. So who can tell the real reasons why people and robots lose money on the markets? Still, 95% of traders who lose money, I think that's a lot.

Andrey Luxe:

They say that ...

A sissy is not a sissy.

Besides, similar topics are already a wagonload and a wagonload of them. And most importantly, the first post is almost identical to yours. Hardly worth creating a new one, and should have searched for the old one.

Yury Reshetov:

It's not like you can't shake a sack.

The main thing is that the first post is almost identical to yours. The main thing is that the first message is almost identical to yours. I don't think you should have created a new one and should have searched for the old one.

Show similar threads?

I created this thread to discuss and find common mistakes in trading.

Andrey Luxe:

Show me similar threads?

Have you been banned from search engines?

For example, here's a thread on a similar topic:

What do you think about DC

Andrey Luxe:

Why do 95% of traders lose?

Because they gamble!

Andrey Luxe:

They say that 95% of traders lose money in the long run (i.e. they can win for a month, half a year, a year, but after a while they still lose their money) .

..Emotions, not following the MM, not following trading tactics and changing it during trading - all that, but there are a lot of robots in the market that do not have those human characteristics. So who can tell the real reasons why people and robots lose money on the markets? But 95% of traders that lose money, I think that's too much.

( 95% of traders who lose money I think that's a lot.

If you look at education statistics you can see that people who graduated from universities also do not work by their specialty.

And on the subject, answer for yourself:

Do you keep a journal?

Analyse every transaction, regardless of the outcome?

Do you always enter by your trading robot, or by intuition in the middle of the night?

Always put a stop? And when you install them, do you calculate the level of loss beforehand - have you planned it?

If you play like that, the loss statistics will be 95% at best. You have to plan your losses first, and then think about profits.

Andrey Luxe:

..Emotions, not following the MM, not following trading tactics and changing it during trading - all that, but there are a lot of robots in the market that do not have those human characteristics. So who can tell the real reasons why people and robots lose money on the markets? But 95% of traders that lose money, I think it's too much.

Is it a lot? Oddly enough, the large market participants trade with a range and gain positions with averaging, while the small ones use stops and leverage.

More globally, greed ruins deposits.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

(c) Still, 95% of traders who lose money, I think that's a lot.

If you look at education statistics you can see that people who graduated from universities also do not work in their field.

And on the subject, answer for yourself:

Do you keep a journal?

Analyse every transaction, regardless of the outcome?

Do you always enter by your TS, or by intuition in the middle of the night?

Always put a stop? And when you install them, do you calculate the level of loss beforehand - have you planned it?

If you play like that, the loss statistics will be 95% at best. You have to plan your losses first, and then think about profits.

No questions asked if it's a robot.
Of course, apart from the journal, he doesn't keep it and doesn't analyse the trades.

Andrey Luxe:

..Emotions, not following the MM, not following trading tactics and changing it during trading - all that, but there are a lot of robots in the market that do not have those human characteristics. So who can tell the real reasons why people and robots lose money on the markets? Still, 95% of traders who lose money, I think that's a lot.

There is only one reason why people lose money! Poor understanding of the market

Alexey Busygin:
There is only one reason to lose money! Misunderstanding of the market

Exactly! The point is that, apart from the current price (CD, green), there is a market price (P, red), invisible to anyone (except my indicator), which at any time can turn into a visible CD price, sending the former CD into the invisible area, turning it into P. That's it! You went in analysing CD, and you are confronted with unknown P! Simply, no one wants to seriously study the new market theory https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

. . . . Simply, no one wants to seriously study the new market theory https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256

This is from the fact that your theory reflects well on your many signals.
Reason: