Asi trendline strategy! - page 2

Simple contributions are what keep this forum alive, if it weren't for these "simple ideas" Newdigital, then there would be nothing to build upon. Which isn't that really what the "Suggestions for Trading Systems" page is for?

And you cant call the rest of these trading strategies in your forum simple ideas either, for they have all contributed something to how Forex is traded by commercial traders. Whether that be a single thought, indicator or strip of code. I think more appreciation and attention should be given to trading strategies on your forum.

You did not understand.

I am not against any development.

I do not agree this words "strategy" or "system" to be used in such the cases. Because if it is the strategy or system so you traded it and it was confirmed practically. That is why I am asking for the metatrader statements because you should have it if you are proposing the stategy or the system developed by you.

Whole the forum was created with this rules from zero threads up to now from 2005 so I have no idea what is strange with my words.

Sometimes - I am spending weeks or months to test something before posting ... but i am moderator and I must not do it as you know.

You are taking onto consideration just negative part of my words. But I am sorry - if some system was tested practically with good results so do you know how many options for the next development you will have? many. From your personal section on the forum to your personal commercial threads inside your section.

Just an flight of fancy:

- one man asked: "can you create the forum for me?"

-the other man said: "yes".

after few years one man came to the forum and ... WOW! Good forum, many members, many ideas, many EAs ....

- will this one man ask the other man before posting banners on the wall? : "how did you do it?! You did not pay to anyone ... why people came, why they created something, why for free?!"

So, it is one of the rules which the other man used: always test the ideas.

Sorry for my flight of fancy in the morning.

If he had profitable statements then it would go in Manual Trading Systems... At this time, it is a suggested system, maybe seeking collaboration and dialogue... It seems James receives high criticism no matter what he does... from a certain moderator. Let it go. He placed this in the correct section imho... so leave it at that. Too much unfriendly banter on this site.

Regards

Hi trendchangetrader,

Go to the first page and read:

Here is a good strategy for beginner traders, traders off track that are indicator junkies, and others who just like to explore simple Forex Strategies. This strategy is a better form of price action that anyone can use to become a profitable trader.

more - he said that he is using this system .

I actually entered the above trade when ...

and you see the question from trader

that trade is possibly in the wrong direction...

and you can read reply:

I have said the same thing about every one of my trades, but if I can create more meaning and justify trading in one direction more than the other, then thats the way I go. Why do you lean towards going long?

and more reply:

Yes, often it looks like a trend line will break, until it doesn't. Its a waiting game.

It is fully stated by James the Giant that this system is ready to use ...

We are playing here with money. With our own money. So sorry, you are not right.

As to positivity so - look at this part of my post:

if some system was tested practically with good results so do you know how many options for the next development you will have? many. From your personal section on the forum to your personal commercial threads inside your section.

Every tsd froum trading systems sections were created by guys FOR FREE (no one paid them) and main supporters are having free access to elite sections, having the ability to use their own sections for their commercial reasons/threads, and more and more and more, you can see - Trading systems - Forex-TSD

And tthose sections were created by members of tsd by voting. VOTING (poll)!

James the Giant is having good ability to make and increase his support in such a way so that is whay I replied. He can do it!

So sorry ... what is the problem for such a small thing as Metatrader statements to analyze winning and lossing cases for this system? many trader are analysing the losing trades other then winning (you know that).

It is true, that this strategy is a good path for new traders because it teaches to pay attention to trend lines, dominant trends, and how to draw meaning from these trend lines that the market respects.

No one is 100% sure of any trade they do, I just said what everyone is thinking when trading. I dont want a new trader to trade this strategy and believe that he will win every trade, or to mimic my trades and believe he will win. Its all about adding the probability on your side.

Here is how the trade ended up though, it did go in my direction 60 pips because it bounced off the upper channel trend line which was the reason I made the trade.

And Pava saying that my trade looks like its in the wrong direction because it looks like the above trendline might break, is a good one, because often trendlines look like they will break, but more often than not, they dont. So I am not playing with anyones money. I have added probability on the side of the trader, isn't that all this forum needs?

Files:
t3_4.gif  40 kb

Closed trade for 100 pips, worked out well.

Files:
t3_5.gif  39 kb

Here is a good strategy for beginner traders, traders off track that are indicator junkies, and others who just like to explore simple Forex Strategies. This strategy is a better form of price action that anyone can use to become a profitable trader.

I am sure - your strategy is very good. You just forgot to post your Metatrader statement for your strategy. So, just post it and everything will be fine.

Please, forward test your strategy before posting it on the forum forcing the newbies to use it.

Is there a difference between trading strategies and suggestions for trading strategies?

If not, may I have my thread moved to the Trading Strategies section, thanks.

Trading UJ long after the 400 pip fall. I am trading this one on 5 mins because the rise is fast and has a good trend line support on ASI and chart.

Files:
t3_6.gif  35 kb
Reason: