Asi trendline strategy! - page 7

There are 4 more usernames from same ip? What are their names?

James i shud say this ur strategy is really wonderful..I will not change my own trading system ofcourse...but its really nice and worth respect...That ASI...its unbelievable.İ had been looking for it for ages..and finally i found it here...thanks a lot...

about newdigital...i think he is polite enough to apologize for the MISUNDERSTANDİNG between you and him..and moreover he didnt have to apologize,because he didnt say anythging bad about ur system,just asked to see ur statement...maybe you shud not oppose his politeness and try to improve ur system by accepting newdigitals questions as "points to improve" ...i again repeat it : this trading strategy is really good,but might be difficult for the beginners .Because drawing trendlines requires some experience...anyway..thanks for such a good system and the wonderful ASI indicator.

regards...

James the Giant:
There are 4 more usernames from same ip? What are their names?

Yes, 4 more, and I do not have any reason to lie - because I personally do not care sorry

I am sorry - I am not going to maintain this dispute anymore as this discussion is going to nowhere.

I edited the first post so a statement is not required. I am posting live trades though, and at end of 3 months I will post my statement. Although this strategy requires more than skill but patience.

And I was asking what their usernames are because I dont have any other login information besides this one. Makes this pretty interesting on my part, not sure how or why my computer would be making new TSD login usernames for no reason.

Not 4.

I just found 9 more

may be - it is dynamic IP address, or you guys are using same local network at work or at home, or close relatives using opera - mini . net and others

may be - it is some kind of anonimous IP related to opera ...

I made 1 post about it so you can check and I also sent PM to you some month ago.

-------------

Just to support this thread ...

may be this old thread will be interesting:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175391

Thanks, I will check it out.

James the Giant,

I will not dispute anymore.

But if you will not follow the rules - I will delete your threads, posts and will not let you continue here on TSD.

Because as I see - you never apologize for your mistakes.

Guys, the main thing is does the strategy work, LONG TERM?

My apologies for not following TSD rules Newdigital. And fxvoilaaa, try and see if you can make this strategy work long term. I am sure you can with some basic trendline knowledge. Add some credibility to this thread.

Reason: