T3 - page 36

Hello Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and transform the "T3 tma combination histo" into a MTF indicator showing 4 vertical-lines in the sub-window plse? Such as the Trend Envelopes v6 mentioned above and posted picture.

It occurred to me that this gem of an indicator could possibly be even better when used in 4 TF mode on one's entering TF whether M5 or M15, etc?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

mladen:
ValeoFX

Sorry, but I am lost.

What would be the exact role of ATR in the Bollinger bands?

===================================================

This is what the BB + ATR does.

Regards,

Files:

Mladen,

Did you at any stage build a 4TF-STF --- Tr.Env. similar to what I have posted above?

It seems as if mine is not signalling correctly as you can see form my previous post #355.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:

Regards,

I see That would be very similar to what bb squeeze indicator. Will see to make one in that form

ValeoFX:

Regards,

ValeoFX

Can you post the one that you used for that example. There is one point that seems different than I thought and I would need to see the code to check if I think correctly or not

mladen:
ValeoFX Can you post the one that you used for that example. There is one point that seems different than I thought and I would need to see the code to check if I think correctly or not

My sincerest apologies Mladen for not having replied sooner.

Best regards,

Files:

ValeoFX:
My sincerest apologies Mladen for not having replied sooner. Best regards,

ValeoFX

here is a version with atr addition too

Files:

mladen:
ValeoFX here is a version with atr addition too

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you most sincerely.

Successful week to you.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and transform the "T3 tma combination histo" into a MTF indicator showing 4 vertical-lines in the sub-window plse? Such as the Trend Envelopes v6 mentioned above and posted picture.

It occurred to me that this gem of an indicator could possibly be even better when used in 4 TF mode on one's entering TF whether M5 or M15, etc?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

==================

Mladen, please be kind enough and give this request a consideration.

Thanking you,

Fully understood and in agreement with you.

Thank you.

Reason: