MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 49

very good system,thanks to drakonix and others.ill try it next week how i do.

mc_kunc:
Great system indeed.. thanks in advance Darkonic.. but I have a question, 06.00hGMT - 21.00h GMT is the broker time or the area time I'm living in.....?

LOL, hope you got your answer by now, they say there are no stupid questions but the questions about TIME always amaze me!

Think about it - GMT time is the same no mater what your time zone, broker, or planet your live on!

very good and profitable system I'm using it on H4 timeframe with Stoch indicator and I'm getting very good results

freakout:
very good and profitable system I'm using it on H4 timeframe with Stoch indicator and I'm getting very good results

Please, feel free to back up that comment with a screen shot of your account every week!

Not sure if this threat is still alive, I just discovered today...As every newbie who come across with this threat, i'd like to thank Darkonix and the other contributors for this system.

My only question is, there is anyone out there? Anyhow, I'm just starting my forward testing with a micro account for a couple of weeks and see how it goings.

So far this are my trades (1st 2 were EUDUSD, last one AUDUSD:

Date open Time Date closed Time Type Size Pips

17/07/2013 22:52 18/07/2013 7:31 Sell 0.01 7.6 (closed because MA change color)

18/07/2013 11:15 18/07/2013 13:16 Sell 0.01 20.7 (closed because I saw a potential R, we will see if I was right)

18/07/2013 13:24 Sell 0.01 (Still open)

Cheers everyone..if there is anyone out there

I`m still here. Just wondering which EA is capable to open buy when nonlag turns green and vice versa.

There are different EA attached here. StepStop and Rangelag. Anybody know which one is working?

Thanks for sharing.. Truly, I follow almost same method...

Great... Have happy trading...

nice system

looks Promising system.

Hi everyone,

I want to ask if you still trading system "MONEY MAKING manual trading system" and if it is still profitable. I really like this system - Now I'm using it on a demo account and looks goooooog ;-)

Reason: