MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 22

Hello,

this is my first post here.

I've made some changes for my trading style using the 5M TF (scalping is better for me). On my system I use 2 bollinger bands (50/2 and 50/3 deviations), nonlagma and three SSL bar of different timeframes, in addition to a gann hilo indicator. My strategy is to trade only if at least two SSL trends to the same direction and if bollinger bands were not too flat. Once both nonlagma and gann hilo indicates the same trend, I open a position following the bollinger bands limits.

I would be satisfied if somebody could test it and post here the results.

Diogo

Files:
meusistema.gif  27 kb

No More Indicators

Hey guys,

I've been learning and experimenting with GANN GRID and GANN FAN for the past few months...

I applied it to another Live Micro Account that I started and Guess What.. I'm super Rich...

Applied the a Combo GANN GRID and GANN FAN on the 4H EUR/USD and after a few days..

8 Lots x 187pips x 10c = 14960c = $149

Total Profit of the Trade= 100%

Micro Account Balance = $299

I'm done with this indicator.. now on wards its only Technical Analysis and nerves of steel.. Pretty Good for a newbie I guess

Files:
supergann.jpg  109 kb

jackson_philips:
Hey guys,

I've been learning and experimenting with GANN GRID and GANN FAN for the past few months...

I applied it to another Live Micro Account that I started and Guess What.. I'm super Rich...

Applied the a Combo GANN GRID and GANN FAN on the 4H EUR/USD and after a few days..

8 Lots x 187pips x 10c = 14960c = $149

Total Profit of the Trade= 100%

Micro Account Balance = $299

I'm done with this indicator.. now on wards its only Technical Analysis and nerves of steel.. Pretty Good for a newbie I guess

Dear Jackson_philips

I am sorry ,but I have a stupid question

How you plot Gann grid to chart?

I am unable to do it.

This is what I have

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Files:
3.gif  26 kb

Basic GANN Grid

Hey Dan,

I guess you're using MT4.. In MT4 once you select GANN GRID you'll need to start of by clicking on any point on the Chart and the sliding to to another point on the Chart.. Once you've done this.. You'll see three Points as shown in Figure A

In Figure A, you will see three points. The point on either end will enable you to scale the Grid and you'll get a less confusing GANN Grid. On your chart, I see that its a 5 Decimal Point thingy.. So the best option is to set the scale to 10..

In Figure B you'll see how to do it..

Right click on any of the Points and click on Gann Grid Properties and then set the Scale to 10..

You can either do this by editing the Properties or you can click on the Scaling Points and move it here and there , till it makes sense

Files:

Hi darkonix

Trading 15M with SSL-H4 how many bars it will repaint?

Darkonix & waterskiguy mashup

Hi all, hopefully we can avoid the silly questions on this thread or just the feeders who want it all on a plate.

Please read the thread before you ask a question.

Here is a pic of the mashup. Don't ask for the template as I have given you the links for both systems here. Do your own research and lets feedback what our optimal settings are.

This is it. There is nothing more to it and it really is this simple.

I am having to use SSL 160/0 because 10/240 does not work properly with my broker & MT4. This is something I am still looking into as i believe 10/240 - even though it repaints is valuable - you may end up with all 3 SSL bars.

Alerts - the nonlag alert will come in too late. you need to switch the warning on.

The 10 Lb SSL alert will notify you first. I am using the SSL bar instead of the arrows alert as the arrows alert is way too late.

Its up to you on which signal you enter the trade but if you get a feel for it you will know what to do, its still discretionary for me.

I am generally using this as a scalping system and being very nimble - in and out like a flash. You need to look at your stop and have it below 20 pips. The optimal TP is probably move stop to b/e @ 6/7 pips +1 with SL 15/20 (monday trade ran to +50 pips).

be patient with it and learn how to use it - it really is this simple and i cant believe it works either. Ive been stopped out twice in 5 days and had over 20 trades.

What is definitely needed is a chop filter - jackson & darkonix mentioned time as a filter - in most cases this works but ive been trading 9am gmt - 2.30 am gmt and ive been going ok. I would suggest we need only one more indicator to filter chop - there is Ivar (john last digital asc thread) or voltymeter (think its called) for starters.

please feedback where you are entering, SL & TP and what indicator could filter those chop trades without diminishing the original system.

Files:
darkonix.jpg  101 kb

francisfinley:
Hi all, hopefully we can avoid the silly questions on this thread or just the feeders who want it all on a plate.

Please read the thread before you ask a question.

Here is a pic of the mashup. Don't ask for the template as I have given you the links for both systems here. Do your own research and lets feedback what our optimal settings are.

This is it. There is nothing more to it and it really is this simple.

I am having to use SSL 160/0 because 10/240 does not work properly with my broker & MT4. This is something I am still looking into as i believe 10/240 - even though it repaints is valuable - you may end up with all 3 SSL bars.

Alerts - the nonlag alert will come in too late. you need to switch the warning on.

The 10 Lb SSL alert will notify you first. I am using the SSL bar instead of the arrows alert as the arrows alert is way too late.

Its up to you on which signal you enter the trade but if you get a feel for it you will know what to do, its still discretionary for me.

I am generally using this as a scalping system and being very nimble - in and out like a flash. You need to look at your stop and have it below 20 pips. The optimal TP is probably move stop to b/e @ 6/7 pips +1 with SL 15/20 (monday trade ran to +50 pips).

be patient with it and learn how to use it - it really is this simple and i cant believe it works either. Ive been stopped out twice in 5 days and had over 20 trades.

What is definitely needed is a chop filter - jackson & darkonix mentioned time as a filter - in most cases this works but ive been trading 9am gmt - 2.30 am gmt and ive been going ok. I would suggest we need only one more indicator to filter chop - there is Ivar (john last digital asc thread) or voltymeter (think its called) for starters.

please feedback where you are entering, SL & TP and what indicator could filter those chop trades without diminishing the original system.

I'll test this for a few days and let you know about the results.. Why cant forex be really simple .. I just want to be a millionare.. Is that too much to ask for

Darkonix does not Reply Any MOre

clon_tron:
Hi darkonix Trading 15M with SSL-H4 how many bars it will repaint?

Hey Clon,

Darkonix does not reply to anything anymore.. I guess he's busy making money somewhere

For your Question.. It repaints 16 Bars on the 15m Chart

jackson_philips:
Hey Clon,

Darkonix does not reply to anything anymore.. I guess he's busy making money somewhere

For your Question.. It repaints 16 Bars on the 15m Chart

Thanks jackson!

p1253

p1253:
Hello Traders, This is my MONEY MAKING system " NO" 16 candles back!

Hi, p1253. Can you advise the indicator filename of the Gann high/low activator (3) bars, and where I can find the indicator?

TYIA.

Reason: