Zee's CCI - better looking CCI indicator - page 4

thanks,

always somethig new to learn ;-)

can anybody add an alert to this indicator?

Alert please?

clon_tron:
can anybody add an alert to this indicator?

Agreed - I would like to have an alert on this indicator. I would like alerts when it crosses the 0, 100, or -100 levels.

...

This the Zee Zee indicator from the first post with alerts added when levels 100 and -100 are crossed in either way (both level cross up and down are monitored)

Files:

Better late than never ..thanks for the original and the mod ...much appreciated

Hi Zeejay,

Love the indi but was wondering if you would at all be open to adding a few additional parameters to this awesome indi?

It would be great if I can change the apply to function to open/close/typical etc.

And it would be great if the CCI would change color once it crosses the level I specify

Many thanks in advance

N