Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1366

Jea:

Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator has only sound alert. Can you please add popup alert, message alert, push notification alert to the indicator.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I see that is a decompiled version of a renamed sidus indicator - the version of sidus that repaints. Use sidus 3 version (available for free and with alerts already, and does not repaint)

Rajiv:
MR.TOOLS/MR.MLADEN, THIS EXPERT ADVISOR IS NOT WORKING IN AN OFFLINE RENKO CHART.PLS HELP

Nothing to change in that EA

Check your offline chart generator since the EA works OK - the error is not in it

mladen:
As far as I see that is a decompiled version of a renamed sidus indicator - the version of sidus that repaints. Use sidus 3 version (available for free and with alerts already, and does not repaint)
Great. Thanks for the advise. Presently am usng the sidus 3 version. Giving good results. Can you help me providing an indiator for trailing stop loss and take profit.

Hi Mladen,

I have  

Files:

Barons1:
Hello Mladen

thanks for the reply and as always, you are kind and helpful.

I looked at the link you posted and I saw the BB indicators of that thread. I have noticed however that the indicators that there are, generate an alarm that is derived from the slope of the band.

I need an alarm when, as in the case of BB Flat, the yellow line actually breaks the bands. The parameters used are the standard ones (Period 9 Deviation 1.5).

There is an existing indicator in the forum that does this? If there is no indicator, we can change this?

I thank you very much for the help and advice.

Greetings

Barons1

That would be a version that alerts when the price breaks the bands (not on slope, since the slope is a slope of the average - SMA)

Great Mladen. Thanks for the advise. Presently am using sidus v3 with alert. Its working well. Can you advice RSI indicator that gives alerts only once when it reaches overbought and oversold. The attached RSI indicator keeps on repeating the alets. Better if we have one alert on the completion of candle after crossing overbought and oversold. Thanks in advance.

Files:
RSI-Alert.ex4  13 kb
RSI-Alert.mq4  4 kb

kewu:

Hi Mladen, i need of image filter  below.

That can be anything

Hi mladen and/or MrTools,

would it be possible for this indicator to have an alert added?

Thanx :-) 

Angy

Files:

Jea:

Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator has only sound alert. Can you please add popup alert, message alert, push notification alert to the indicator.

Thanks in advance.

That is sidus - bad repainter

sorry, already posted this. Tought something went wrong.

Reason: