Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1320

mladen:
In any case, here is the version with alerts : schaff_trend_cycle_binary__alerts.mq4

Thank u verymuch

Hello,

could you kindly make this indicator work in mtf and add an UP/Down alert when a gap is identified after candle close?

Gap size should be defineable.

Many thanks for your help!

Files:
i-gap.mq4  4 kb

Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys please remove the pop up message alert from this ea.. every time i switch time frame the pop up message alert always pop up and its really annoying .. thank you very much in advance.. i posted an image of the pop up message alert im referring too..

autostop2.mq4

Files:
autostop2.mq4  4 kb

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys please remove the pop up message alert from this ea.. every time i switch time frame the pop up message alert always pop up and its really annoying .. thank you very much in advance.. i posted an image of the pop up message alert im referring too..

autostop2.mq4

Easy job... look here

Files:

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtool,

autostop2.mq4

johnjacob

That EA can mix up tp and sl for different symbols (for example if an order is from some jpy cross and you are on some non jpy symbol, the tp and sl will be all wrong)

Mimicri20z:
Hello,

could you kindly make this indicator work in mtf and add an UP/Down alert when a gap is identified after candle close?

Gap size should be defineable.

Many thanks for your help!

Dear Mladen, Mrtools,

kan you kindly help me with this issue?

Would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Files:
i-gap.mq4  4 kb

Hi Mladen and Mr. Tools,

Could you please add alerts to the attached NewTrend indicator for when the Green Line crosses above a selected level (eg 15) and for when the Green Line falls below a selected level (eg -15) - please see image for clarity.

Also if possible, could you also add a signal for when the Green Line crosses the Black Line up and down - this would be a secondary signal.

Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

new_trend.mq4

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4azg51byizirne8/New%20Trend.mq4?dl=0

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
Files:
newtrend.png  126 kb
new_trend.mq4  4 kb

hi mladen and mrtools is it possible to have alerts only once for this indi. the alerts keep popping continuously for this indi. ? thanks in advance

Files:

Hi,

Please help me to add: alert message , sound, & alert email When candle touch daily line.

if you dont mind : there is option also for input gap before candle touch daily line.

Many thanks.

Files:

electrical999:
Hi Mladen and Mr. Tools,

Could you please add alerts to the attached NewTrend indicator for when the Green Line crosses above a selected level (eg 15) and for when the Green Line falls below a selected level (eg -15) - please see image for clarity.

Also if possible, could you also add a signal for when the Green Line crosses the Black Line up and down - this would be a secondary signal.

Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

new_trend.mq4

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4azg51byizirne8/New%20Trend.mq4?dl=0

Jasit

You can use any macd (set the periods for macd to 8 and 9) and you shall have much less false signals and the results will be almost the same

Reason: