Can you please add a popup alert?

clon_tron

That indicator is changing signals. Better not to use it in alerting mode

mladen:

clon_tron

That indicator is changing signals. Better not to use it in alerting mode

Ok, understand, thanks!

clon_tron:
mladen then can you add a popup alert to this indicator. It has three arrows. And please make a true/false alert to these three indicators.

clon_tron

As far as I see, it already is playing an alert sound on signals

mladen:

clon_tron

As far as I see, it already is playing an alert sound on signals

But it doesn't play any sound. So I want your popup alert. And please make a true/false alert to these three arrows separately.

Hi mrtools/mladen,

i had paste the copied file as per attachment in the expert and indicators folder but still unable to test the EA. Please advice.

Thanks

Files:
file.png  4 kb
file.png  4 kb

valent88:
Hi mrtools/mladen,

i had paste the copied file as per attachment in the expert and indicators folder but still unable to test the EA. Please advice.

Thanks

Valent88, this is the version of the EA that is compatible with the new mt4 builds, and while testing check in the testing journal if you are getting any errors, I back tested it and it back tested for me.

ichimoku_kvo_smoothed_nmc.mq4

mladen then can you add a popup alert to this indicator. It has three arrows. And please make a true/false alert to these three arrows.

Files:

Dear mladen/mrtools can you please help me with this post. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page854 Need it very much!

I want your popup alert. And please make a true/false alert to these three arrows separately.

Hi mrtools/mladen,

still cannot test it, i had attach the pic. please advice thankss

Files:
file_3.png  16 kb
file2.png  106 kb

valent88:
Hi mrtools/mladen,

still cannot test it, i had attach the pic. please advice thankss

Valent88, thanks for showing that message on your picture, looks like you don't have the indicator Kumo Breakout Histo installed in your indicators folder, also make sure the other indicators are installed as well. The EA won't work without the indicators in their folders .

Reason: