Indicators with alerts/signal - page 634

Mladen/Mrtools ... is there any good elliot wave counting indicator available ...

mladen

Yes i try, it doesn´t run.

MissT.:
mladen Yes i try, it doesn´t run.

As far as I see, the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page425 was made to alert on levels crosses. Tested it now and it works as it should - it alerts on MACD (not OSMA) crossing required level, so it works as it is described that it works

This indicator is supposed to show green and red color but its showing no colors on the screen

weiswave2.mq4

Can this be corrected

Thanks in advance

Files:
weiswave2.mq4  3 kb

macerina:
This indicator is supposed to show green and red color but its showing no colors on the screen

weiswave2.mq4

Can this be corrected

Thanks in advance

Macerina, its working for me, had to change the colors around because I use a dark background.

Files:
weis_wave.png  64 kb

mrtools:
Macerina, its working for me, had to change the colors around because I use a dark background.

mrtools I just checked the color setting and it is just white and black when i change it manually to green and red it shows color ... could there be some problem with the code ...

Also i want to know if the indicator would repaint after bar close ...

Thanks in advance

macerina:
mrtools I just checked the color setting and it is just white and black when i change it manually to green and red it shows color ... could there be some problem with the code ...

Also i want to know if the indicator would repaint after bar close ...

Thanks in advance

That is just the way the coder did the colors, as far as repainting don't think it will but best to verify on a back test.

Thanks for the info mrtools ...:)

Is there an indicator which can show hourly,4hour, daily, weekly, monthly pivots, support and resistance ... with the option to select for using them individually or in combination as required.

macerina:
Is there an indicator which can show hourly,4hour, daily, weekly, monthly pivots, support and resistance ... with the option to select for using them individually or in combination as required.

Macerina,

Maybe this one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page359

Reason: