Indicators with alerts/signal - page 422

Arecibo:
Could someone please help with adding an alert to this indicator please, it would be much appreciated

Tried adding an alert myself but its somehow not working for me and I don't know why, looking for it to pop-up alert on the change of colour of the bars, any help would much appreciated as always, thanks

mrtools:
Hi Dan, Know this isn't what you asked for but maybe you or someone can use its the same except for the doda stuff, but added alerts and arrows.

Dear mrtools

Thank you very much for the second version, but it's doing the same thing.So,I decided to do

something,even if I am NULE in computers.

I opened Terminal/experts,tosee the message ,when I load the indicator.

After loading the indicator,two messages apears:

-First-a yellow triangle and the message-2_mas_alerts GBPUSD,loaded successfuly

-Seond-A red dot and the message-2_mas_alerts GBPUSD,Executable file is corrupted.Please recompile it.

So I opened the MetaEditor, drag the indicator in the window,push the Compile button and the message

was 0 errors,0 warnings.I stoped all because I don't know wht to do else.This is my limit in MT4.

Will you be so kind to advise me if it is something else I can do?

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Hi, i wonder if someone can have a look at this Macd arrow indi

originally it was cobbled together from one of the JR Ma crosses indis (the creators words not mine)

but some of the JR arrow indis have a problem with alerting on every bar after the intial signal

i managed to find a JR Ma cross that had the alert almost fixed, so copied and pasted the alert to the Macd

initially i thought i may not of copied the alert over properly as even though the Macd now does nt alert on ever bar and usually only the arrow - occasionally there is no pop up at all and just the arrow

when i re-checked the Ma cross, where the newer alert code came from, it seems it also misses the occasional alert aswell

i would be very grateful if someone could fix it so it alerts as normal to only show pop up after each signal

Thanks alot

macd1.mq4 this is the original Macd

macd2.mq4 this is the one with the newer code added - that does nt always show pop up

double_ema_cross.mq4 and this is the MA cross i copied over the newer alert from

Thanks

Files:

Arecibo

That indicator can have 8 different types of alerts (change the colors to different ones for buffers 2 and 3, 4 and 5, and 6 and 7, and you will see what do I mean). It can be done, but you are going to end up with having an alert on almost every bar. Check the colors and if you still want alert after what you see than, let us know

PS: just one example when colors are not all the same :

Arecibo:
Tried adding an alert myself but its somehow not working for me and I don't know why, looking for it to pop-up alert on the change of colour of the bars, any help would much appreciated as always, thanks
Files:
example.gif  54 kb

mladen:
Arecibo

That indicator can have 8 different types of alerts (change the colors to different ones for buffers 2 and 3, 4 and 5, and 6 and 7, and you will see what do I mean). It can be done, but you are going to end up with having an alert on almost every bar. Check the colors and if you still want alert after what you see than, let us know

PS: just one example when colors are not all the same :

Thanks mladen, I see the complexities of an alert on this now, no wonder I couldn't get it to work properly, lol! I'll work around an alert on this one, thanks for the advice

Arecibo:
Thanks mladen, I see the complexities of an alert on this now, no wonder I couldn't get it to work properly, lol! I'll work around an alert on this one, thanks for the advice

can someone please post this indicator??

WR1:
Hi, i wonder if someone can have a look at this Macd arrow indi

originally it was cobbled together from one of the JR Ma crosses indis (the creators words not mine)

but some of the JR arrow indis have a problem with alerting on every bar after the intial signal

i managed to find a JR Ma cross that had the alert almost fixed, so copied and pasted the alert to the Macd

initially i thought i may not of copied the alert over properly as even though the Macd now does nt alert on ever bar and usually only the arrow - occasionally there is no pop up at all and just the arrow

when i re-checked the Ma cross, where the newer alert code came from, it seems it also misses the occasional alert aswell

i would be very grateful if someone could fix it so it alerts as normal to only show pop up after each signal

Thanks alot

macd1.mq4 this is the original Macd

macd2.mq4 this is the one with the newer code added - that does nt always show pop up

double_ema_cross.mq4 and this is the MA cross i copied over the newer alert from

Thanks

Hi WR1,

Did this version, the name doesn't say it but it has alerts and arrows on macd and macd signal cross

Files:

dansmol:
Dear mrtools

Thank you very much for the second version, but it's doing the same thing.So,I decided to do

something,even if I am NULE in computers.

I opened Terminal/experts,tosee the message ,when I load the indicator.

After loading the indicator,two messages apears:

-First-a yellow triangle and the message-2_mas_alerts GBPUSD,loaded successfuly

-Seond-A red dot and the message-2_mas_alerts GBPUSD,Executable file is corrupted.Please recompile it.

So I opened the MetaEditor, drag the indicator in the window,push the Compile button and the message

was 0 errors,0 warnings.I stoped all because I don't know wht to do else.This is my limit in MT4.

Will you be so kind to advise me if it is something else I can do?

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Dan one more suggestion i can think of is when i added the alerts it was from the newest mt4 build if you are using an older metatrader build could be causing the problems you are experiencing.

Attemp to sort out scaling issues..

good day to you,

I'm reluctantly posting this indicator. Using MA,Stoch,MACD and RSI to indicate possible turns.. one issue though.. the scaling is not consistent.

Could you please look at the code and see if the scaling issue can be addressed? You will see what I am getting at once you start scaling the charts. I do not know if there is a solution - but handing it over to the masters here,, we may see improvement.

your help appreciated

Regards and thank you

Files:

mrtools:
Hi WR1, Did this version, the name doesn't say it but it has alerts and arrows on macd and macd signal cross

Thanks alot MR Tools - ill give it ago

hopefully i've sorted the other out aswell? after a few hrs hunting down every JR indi on the net?,

but can't harm to have another

much appreciated

Just a word of warning to anyone that may think of using the Pussy Galore Macd below - it does re-paint every now and then, especially in strong uptrends,

so should nt be used on its own, or without care

same for the Ma cross below, as it seems nearly all Jason Robinson indis re-paint alittle, although not as much as some

Reason: