Need help indentifying indicator - page 205

mladen:
You can check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952/page14

Actually I was looking for an indicator that draws a line connecting the upper two fractal points and simultaneously draws a line connecting the lower two fractal points. So there would be two straight lines at all times. Is there such an indicator?

forexyahoo:
Actually I was looking for an indicator that draws a line connecting the upper two fractal points and simultaneously draws a line connecting the lower two fractal points. So there would be two straight lines at all times. Is there such an indicator?

forexyahoo

Try Demark trend lines (some posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general)

Hi all !

I'm looking for an indicator ( excluding Moving Averages or any curvy lines indies .. just shapes or geometrical figures )that would comply this simple Physics Law : "No two objects can occupy the same place at one time"I believe that all on chart indicators actually can not follow this simple rule,the most obvious example being the basic ZigZag.

I am using here same Mt4 default ZigZag, drawn twice with slightly different settings

DarkGray ( thick) leg has Mt4 default settings of 12,5,3

Red leg has setting of 11,5,3

According to the above Law,I should see two distinct zigzags, yet both exist in the same time & same place which is weird and probably the driving factor for most loses ..

Ideally, 1 DarkGray leg would be made out of 3 or more Red Legs ( it is always an odd number - keep this in mind for your future strategies )

Help anyone ?

Files:
capture.jpg  44 kb

Too small differences in parameters for zigzag. zigzag looks for extremes - it needs bigger parameter difference in order to find different results

That's the thing.. I used different settings between the two so I expect different results ? Even if I lower the step size .. I will still get some overlapping ZigZags ..

Back to my initial request .. anyone knows about an indicator that would draw distinct lines/shapes if different settings are used ?

Zigzag needs more difference, e.g. 10 and 20. This law is for a 3D-world. A chart is 2D, here your law isn't valid. Take a look on a photo, or a CAD-drawing where you need cuts in order to understand the projection of 3D into 2D. Do you use harmonic patterns?

Anyone know this Indicator ? Kindly like to share, please... Thank's before

Files:
7m7.gif  42 kb
7b7.png  33 kb

Tsar:
Anyone know this Indicator ? Kindly like to share, please... Thank's before

Tsar

I think that if you check this : SkalPingClass.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools indirectly it will tell you a lot of that (those) indicators

mladen:
Tsar I think that if you check this : SkalPingClass.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools indirectly it will tell you a lot of that (those) indicators

Thank's so much for Information

What indicators are these?

HI Everybody! Could you help me identify the indicators in the picture below?Thanks in advance.

Files:
60.png  74 kb
Reason: