Need help indentifying indicator - page 207

Not strictly for this thread because I know the ADX very well, & use it in my trading.

But...........can anyone explain what the other two squiggle lines are !!

I don't have the compiled version, but if anyone knows what the lines represent, I would be grateful for enlightenment.

And should someone have the compiled version I would be grateful if they would share it.

Many thanks in advance.

Files:

Jeeves:
Not strictly for this thread because I know the ADX very well, & use it in my trading.

But...........can anyone explain what the other two squiggle lines are !!

I don't have the compiled version, but if anyone knows what the lines represent, I would be grateful for enlightenment.

And should someone have the compiled version I would be grateful if they would share it.

Many thanks in advance.

It is mixing up adx from multiple time frames

on my own:
It is mixing up adx from multiple time frames

ADX from multiple time frames - except that it uses ADX from lower time frame too - incorrect

Hello,

could someone please help me identify the indicators on the main chart ?

-the "small" one (SteelBlue/Maroon?)

-the "fat" one (DeepSkyBlue/Magenta) seems mtf of ?

thanks in advance

derfel

Files:
eurusd1_pic.jpg  97 kb

Derfel, the blue/pink line sort of looks like Trend Laser, but I can't be sure.

If anyone can identify the indicator in the image below I would be really grateful (it generates the arrows and the channel). I downloaded it from DolphinTrader.com and the only information on the info panel for it is 'mladen' which lead me to this forum. I would hate to use something when I don't know how it actually works.

Thanks!

Files:
indicator.jpg  186 kb

Micro64:

If anyone can identify the indicator in the image below I would be really grateful (it generates the arrows and the channel). I downloaded it from DolphinTrader.com and the only information on the info panel for it is 'mladen' which lead me to this forum. I would hate to use something when I don't know how it actually works.

Thanks!

That is centered TMA channel without the center line

You can find it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Thank you!

That explains the channel, but I have downloaded the TMA channel indicators and they don't give arrows so I am unsure how they are generated. Did you think you coded this actual indicator or has somebody modified it?

Micro64:
Thank you! That explains the channel, but I have downloaded the TMA channel indicators and they don't give arrows so I am unsure how they are generated. Did you think you coded this actual indicator or has somebody modified it?

There are multiple versions. One here (for example) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page6

But please read the first page of that thread : centered TMA recalculates (repaints)

Thank you mladen, it must have been modified then to get the arrows.

Micro64:

Thanks Micro64 for your suggestion, you're right, there might be a similarity with "PipFinite Trend Laser", but I think these Indicators are from TSD, maybe Elite or Advanced Elite section. Maybe mladen or any other expert will have a professional look by chance.

Thanks

derfel

Reason: