Need help indentifying indicator - page 202

At level 25 red - sell, green - buy.

grynivpy81:
At level 25 red - sell, green - buy.

Looks like repainting indicators : see when the buy was opened

Hi.

I just saw this video of a commercial indicator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rk_3T5FlzQ

However it is charged like 400 dollars or something and i dont belive in holly grails, but it looks pretty intresting.

Is there something similar her at TSD?

Regards

NWFstudent:
Hi.

I just saw this video of a commercial indicator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rk_3T5FlzQ

However it is charged like 400 dollars or something and i dont belive in holly grails, but it looks pretty intresting.

Is there something similar her at TSD?

Regards

That is a simple average of some sort (see the right side values and compare them to chart prices) with some usual peak guessing (see that it completely failed to show the reversal from February 18 (no reversal at all). Nothing to do with any "hidden volume" - if that is a representative sample (made by visual back tester btw) I wonder what does the "non representative" sample looks like

mladen:
That is a simple average of some sort (see the right side values and compare them to chart prices) with some usual peak guessing (see that it completely failed to show the reversal from February 18 (no reversal at all). Nothing to do with any "hidden volume" - if that is a representative sample (made by visual back tester btw) I wonder what does the "non representative" sample looks like

Thanks Mladen.

When something seems really great, it is usually garbage, thats why i dont pay many 100$ for an indicator

Would been fun to know what it really was

NWFstudent:
Thanks Mladen.

When something seems really great, it is usually garbage, thats why i dont pay many 100$ for an indicator

Would been fun to know what it really was

Hull average (the same thing Karl Dittman did but a bit different)

What is indi? Please,help me... I want to use it in my system

non001:
What is indi? Please,help me... I want to use it in my system

That is cci showing crosses over zero line

Thank a lot Mladen

Someone know what indicator is on this image? Levels with numbers, I see it is some sort of fibonacci indicator..

Files:
fibo_lines.png  24 kb
Reason: