Need help indentifying indicator - page 208

derfel:
Hello,

could someone please help me identify the indicators on the main chart ?

-the "small" one (SteelBlue/Maroon?)

-the "fat" one (DeepSkyBlue/Magenta) seems mtf of ?

thanks in advance

derfel

You can find your answer here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671/page2

he shows is screen here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671/page2

you can download here:

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download NonLag ma nrp & mtf + alerts.mq4

Demos6:
You can find your answer here:

Demos6, that's it, you got it; very nice.

Thank you & have a nice weekend.

derfel

Hi anybody can tell me what is the indicators in the picture???

i will be very greatfull.

batman007:
Hi anybody can tell me what is the indicators in the picture??? i will be very greatfull.

It is heiken ashi smoothed and some of the averages

Thank You malden.can you tell me the name of the channel indicator(red,Yellow)???

thanks a lot

Thank You malden.can you tell me the name of the channel indicator(red,Yellow)???

thanks a lot

batman007:
Thank You malden.can you tell me the name of the channel indicator(red,Yellow)??? thanks a lot

Looks like two multi time frame high low indicators (not one channel) but I am not 100% sure

Micro64:
Thank you! That explains the channel, but I have downloaded the TMA channel indicators and they don't give arrows so I am unsure how they are generated. Did you think you coded this actual indicator or has somebody modified it?

Here you go...

Files:

hi guys, what is this indicator? it looks like candlestick pattern but dont know which one.

Files:
photo.jpg  96 kb

Hi guys!

I found TMA+CG indicator published in post #1214 of this discussion, as seen on a YouTube video, to have a feedback on entry when an Harmonic Pattern is showing. I have the latest MT4 Build but it seems not working. Could you advice me another similar indicator to have a feedback if enter or not or could you be so kind to fix it?tmacg.mq4

Thank you very much!

Files:
tmacg.mq4  10 kb
Reason: