Need help indentifying indicator - page 166

guest21:
Please. Help identify indicator

Video Best Forex Trading Strategies : Trend Imperator V2 - YouTube

Looks like a simple combination of any kind of a "stop" indicator with a price envelope indicator (and then the difference is filled with histo)

Anyone help with the MQ.4 indicator same as this one please?fs30_4.ex4

Files:
fs30_4.ex4  4 kb

john1368:
Anyone help with the MQ.4 indicator same as this one please?fs30_4.ex4

john1368

Upper : FS30

Lower : Solar wind

Files:
solar.gif  35 kb

Hi Mladen,how are you ?

Quick question : Could you please tell me/us what is the zigzag depth for the ZigZagonParabolic indicator ?

I'm trying to make it match/sync with a regular ZigZag ( MT4 default repainter) but I can't fine tune either of the two in such way that the ZZonParabolic and regular ZZ overlap 100%

Appreciate your time in advance,have a great day !

Files:

razo:
Hi Mladen,how are you ?

Quick question : Could you please tell me/us what is the zigzag depth for the ZigZagonParabolic indicator ?

I'm trying to make it match/sync with a regular ZigZag ( MT4 default repainter) but I can't fine tune either of the two in such way that the ZZonParabolic and regular ZZ overlap 100%

Appreciate your time in advance,have a great day !

razo

You can not make the equal. Simply the data used is not the same and that is why they never can be exactly the same

hi all!

i try to find the indicator in this video. In the video it's called RangeIntraday but i think they renamed it. They say it isn't based on high lows. It seems it was found on a russian site that is no more available. Does anybody know where i can find it?

here is the link from youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=VhhOlGYqzvM&feature=player_detailpage

thanks for the answer

plkdtm:
hi all!

i try to find the indicator in this video. In the video it's called RangeIntraday but i think they renamed it. They say it isn't based on high lows. It seems it was found on a russian site that is no more available. Does anybody know where i can find it?

here is the link from youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=VhhOlGYqzvM&feature=player_detailpage

thanks for the answer

That is a multi time frame indicator that will always produce perfect results in the back test. In the real time it will work completely different

thanks for the answer mladen, do you know this indicator? Where can i find it? I'd like to test it on demo.

plkdtm:
thanks for the answer mladen, do you know this indicator? Where can i find it? I'd like to test it on demo.

It is a kind of a modified high low indicator (it is set to show a % deviation from high an low to make it less obvious what is it actually) applied to daily time frame. Forget about it - it has all the signs of a deliberate scamm

Reason: