Simple spike candle indicator w/alert

Hello and if someone would please help with coding simple yet I believe would be a great scalp counter trade strategy if you can master this. I have been testing this and I believe that I have pretty much mastered it to where I can trade this 100% of the time and be successful at it. I just don't have the time to be sitting in from of my computer to wait for it to happen. Please help with the coding. Here is what I would need. A simple indicator that I could input that if one candle goes a certain amount of pips (let's say 50 pips) give an alert notifying via popup showing pips amount, EMAIL, currency type, and timeframe. That is it. I have been searching endlessly on the web for this but cannot find it. Hopefully someone can please help with this. Thank you and god bless.

rikiolivier:
Hello and if someone would please help with coding simple yet I believe would be a great scalp counter trade strategy if you can master this. I have been testing this and I believe that I have pretty much mastered it to where I can trade this 100% of the time and be successful at it. I just don't have the time to be sitting in from of my computer to wait for it to happen. Please help with the coding. Here is what I would need. A simple indicator that I could input that if one candle goes a certain amount of pips (let's say 50 pips) give an alert notifying via popup showing pips amount, EMAIL, currency type, and timeframe. That is it. I have been searching endlessly on the web for this but cannot find it. Hopefully someone can please help with this. Thank you and god bless.

This should be what you are looking for. Your email information will need entered in your MT4 settings in order for the email alerts to work.

Files:

master4x:
This should be what you are looking for. Your email information will need entered in your MT4 settings in order for the email alerts to work.

Thank you so very much master4x you are a blessing. Happy Holdays to you and your family.

rikiolivier:
Thank you so very much master4x you are a blessing. Happy Holdays to you and your family.

You are welcome. Happy holidays to you too!

rikiolivier:

Hello Buddy I now have the zeal to consider this trade idea you did hv sometime ago. Pls may I know which method you use in trading the pattern and if it is 100% accurate.

Volume stop and Exhaustion candle alert anybody have pls share

Guys,

I wonder, can we make arrows based indicator for spike? Could be REALLY interesting for news trading 60 seconds on binary options MT4 brokers.

The idea:

1. Detect quick price movement in X direction (spike)

2. Assuming we correct and this spike is indeed where the prices goes on the high impact event

3. We got here nice 60 second trade in that direction

Let me know your thoughts!

Hi guys.. Does anyone have the boom and crash spikes detector indicator 

martin eshleman:

is there one for mt5 please?

How can I detect spikes and drop in boom and crash
Reason: