Need help indentifying indicator - page 125

Looking for WAVE TRADE indicator & SUPER ADX RED BAR BREAKOUT indicator please help

Hi,

Can anyone of you kindly provide me "Wave Trade indicator" and "Super ADX Red bar breakout indicator"?

Anyone have any idea which thos indicators in pic

Please anybody kindly tell me? Which this indicators? Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Files:
dd.jpg  160 kb

Does anyone have this indicator?

Hi,

This is the indicators settings i've been looking. I think it's a free indicator, if someone have it please share it.

Thank you.

Files:
cari2.jpg  43 kb

It could be anything ...

Finding out what is the indicator just from parameters names is almost impossible

perwira:
Hi,

This is the indicators settings i've been looking. I think it's a free indicator, if someone have it please share it.

Thank you.

silly question !

How can we take this type of image (capture image of pop up box w/ or w/o chart) for posting ?

CurrencySlopeStrength1 indicator

Hodrick Prescott Filter noLambda histo indicator

Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows indicator

PA Dynamic Cycle Explorer indicator

dz Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator

WHICH ONE REPAINT AND WHICH NOT?!!

Mladen and other senior members please help.

Files:
1.gif  36 kb
2.gif  35 kb
4.gif  24 kb
3.gif  26 kb
6.gif  28 kb

Hodrick Prescott filter recalculates (some more info on Hodrick Prescott here : Hodrick–Prescott filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) It was made at a request of one members

Singular Spectrum Analysis (SSA) recalculates (some more info on SSA here : Singular spectrum analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

In each and every of the indicators descriptions posted in those sections (and I am try to do that in all my posts, public or not since I do not like to let people think that something is anything else than it is) it is explicitly said if they recalculate or not, so they are always having in their descriptions on a post how exactly do the work

debashis:
CurrencySlopeStrength1 indicator

Hodrick Prescott Filter noLambda histo indicator

Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows indicator

PA Dynamic Cycle Explorer indicator

dz Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator

WHICH ONE REPAINT AND WHICH NOT?!!

Mladen and other senior members please help.

Monitoring Account?

Hi all guys

I need an EA to monitor another EA that are working on an account.

This code will log when a position is opened/closed or changed TP/SL.

May I ask you to help

Thanks

tape, footprint and order boo

hello,

i was wondering if some of you guys have some informations, feedbacks or any experiences on tape, footprint and order book indicator and trading.

You can check that orderbookFX and marketdelta website and there are some video available as well.

it looks pretty interresting, trading with the order book should give trader an advantage.

and is there an indicator for metatrader?

cheers

Please help - Please !!

Hi everyone

I was looking for an EA that opens a buy or sell trade trade immediately that price action touches or penetrates a SMA or EMA. I found a very nice EA called "price cross MA" (I've attached it) but it does not open a trade immediately when price line touches the moving average. Nor can you set it to either open a sell trade or a buy trade (depending whether you are expecting price to "bounce" off or whether you expect it to penetrate through). Does anyone perhaps know how to edit it to do those things?

THANKS SO MUCH IF ANYONE CAN HELP!!!

Rgds

Jerry

Reason: