Detect Open/Close/Change TP and SL

Hi

I want to write an expert to monitor my positions.

this is detail of m expert : if a position is opened/ closed/ TP or SL changed, I want to detect that position and record all of that fields in a text file.

I like to develop it in MQL4. I'm a software developer but I don't know MQL more. May I ask you to help me to develop this EA?

Thanks

learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

NaderFX:

I like to develop it in MQL4. I'm a software developer but I don't know MQL more. May I ask you to help me to develop this EA

Sure, here is some help: read this and this

NaderFX:

I'm a software developer but I don't know MQL
Many people here learn MQL4 without previous software experience. If you know C/C++, or any related language, MQL4 will be easy. Dive in, have a go, and you will get help when you need it.

yes it correct. mql4 is not big program language if you knw the programming concepts..

Thank you guys for responds.

May I know how is programming with C++ for opening/closing accounts ?

I saw some applications that without any meta trader can work on forex accounts.

Thanks for your replies

Let me explain that my previous post is another question that is deferent from my first post.

In first post I need a EA that can log my open/close/change positions in a text file.

But the latest post is a C++ software that can open/close account outside of meta trader.

thanks again guys

NaderFX:

But the latest post is a C++ software that can open/close account outside of meta trader.

thanks again guys

This Forum is about mql4, please stay on topic.

RaptorUK:

I need advice for 2 subject that I mentions in last post.

NaderFX 2012.07.31 17:45
RaptorUK:

I need advice for 2 subject that I mentions in last post.

You just being ban at MQL5.com. Rosh (admin) suggested there to search in another forum and I suggested there not to post purebeam as a link, and just Google MT4 API.

Hope you listen this time.

NaderFX:

Let me explain that my previous post is another question that is deferent from my first post.

In first post I need a EA that can log my open/close/change positions in a text file.

Use the File Functions . . .
Reason: