GAP Plays on the new Interbank FX Feed

Please see https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173490 for a description of the new interbank fx feed.

I am seeing 5+ pip intraday gapping on the new interbank fx feed on the M1 chart. I am noticing that almost everytime you can use a gap play to scalp a little bit on the retrace. Is anyone interested in working with me to setup an EA to take advantage of this?

REGARDS

So far +17 pips trading manually on live account in the last hour and fifteen minutes using gaps...

This sounds interesting. I'm not sitting at Metatrader right now. Can you post an image and explain what you are doing for entry and exit?

I was thinking take an 8 pip stop with a ~3pipTS entry on gaps exits on stops. Any other ideas?

BTW i noticed that interbank switched back to their original feed. I spoke to Ryan Best (CEO of Trading Intl.) and he tells me it's possible that they were doing a test run for the new liquidity provider.

Files:

Nicholishen:
I was thinking take an 8 pip stop with a ~3pipTS entry on gaps exits on stops. Any other ideas? BTW i noticed that interbank switched back to their original feed. I spoke to Ryan Best (CEO of Trading Intl.) and he tells me it's possible that they were doing a test run for the new liquidity provider.

just set the rules for the gap entry and triling stop needed, and i will program an ea for u.

pip-gandalf:
just set the rules for the gap entry and triling stop needed, and i will program an ea for u.

no worries pg.. the feed has changed. thanks for the offer.

Reason: