Why is there no EA that increase the volume size of a signal?

I read the Q&A about copy signals, and I found out that it is possible to increase the volume  "if Subscriber's account balance reserved for signals copying is greater than Provider's account balance (Subscriber_Balance * Load > Provider_Balance)." 

(source: Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Successful Forex Trading Strategies - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum)

So, given that my account is double the amount of the provider's one, do you think would be possibile to code an EA that increase the volume order as soon as it is copied? And if so, why can't I find any code doing that on the Market or Codebase section?

Thanks

Hello, you can search in the Market or Codebase for such a utility.

Recommendations are not allowed in the forum.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Hello, you can search in the Market or Codebase for such a utility.

Recommendations are not allowed in the forum.

I found nothing on the market... that's why I am asking if coding this type of EA is even possibile. I don't want raccomandations, just to know if I can code it for myself... Does anybody can tell me?

dario1133 #:

I found nothing on the market... that's why I am asking if coding this type of EA is even possibile. I don't want raccomandations, just to know if I can code it for myself... Does anybody can tell me?

You didn't search well then, there are such utilities and of course you can code one if you like, or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You didn't search well then, there are such utilities and of course you can code one if you like, or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

OK thanks... Now I know that is possibile. Nice.

Reason: