Need help indentifying indicator - page 122

Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

chainsaw:
I found an indicator named tma+CG..from the name it is like combination of the TMA and the COG indicator..its repaint like the TMA..but not like TMA..can someone kindly enough to look at the code, and expalin to me if it is just the same as the TMA code or the way its calculating..and fix it so it no longer repaint? sory because im not that genius to know about the programming stuff..many thanks tmacg.mq4

Or this :

Version 2 :

If someone want to be sneaky at you, than even simpler combination can be done : both averages set to period 10 except the second is shifted by 1 bar (that way you get that "parallel" look)

Files:
lwma_2.gif  22 kb

mladen:
Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Thanks mladen,great help..will look into it..

thanks mladen, 2 LWMA is a solution

but i'm sure there is a fisher's indicator like this, i have try one in the past, but i lost it....

shift method is a very good solution for me, thanks a lot mladen.

Files:
sans_titre.jpg  147 kb

Trade Manager Based on LRC with moving stops

Im a trying to build a trade manager which enters a trade based on a break of a Liner Regression Channel (LRC), then manage the stop of that trade over a Fib extension of the Fib retracement of the start of the LRC.

Using a scoring system based on DeWalt previous highs / lows ... I would like to start drawing LRC form a major high or low. This could be a manual selection of the high or low based on visual counting of Elliott wav theory.

So my question is,

Does anyone know of a good LRC indicator which I can build on?

Does anyone know of a good stoploss manager which looks to a lower fractals high/lows/fibs to move the stops with price?

Linear regression channel (and some more regrading linear regression) that you might use for that purpose, you can find at this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174318

Zenic:
Im a trying to build a trade manager which enters a trade based on a break of a Liner Regression Channel (LRC), then manage the stop of that trade over a Fib extension of the Fib retracement of the start of the LRC.

Using a scoring system based on DeWalt previous highs / lows ... I would like to start drawing LRC form a major high or low. This could be a manual selection of the high or low based on visual counting of Elliott wav theory.

So my question is,

Does anyone know of a good LRC indicator which I can build on?

Does anyone know of a good stoploss manager which looks to a lower fractals high/lows/fibs to move the stops with price?

Looking This Special MA and SNR Indicator

dear friends.....

please help me to looking this kind of indicator:em0900: that have value display

MA

SNR

many thanks if someone can help me.:em0900:

Use this one

If you set the UniqueID to empty value, it will not display the "price tag". Otherwise, set UniqueID to some unique value for each instance of average you want to display prices, and that way you can have as much MAs with price tags on a same chart as you wish

rayz:
dear friends.....

please help me to looking this kind of indicator:em0900: that have value display

MA

SNR

many thanks if someone can help me.:em0900:
Files:

mladen:
Use this one If you set the UniqueID to empty value, it will not display the "price tag". Otherwise, set UniqueID to some unique value for each instance of average you want to display prices, and that way you can have as much MAs with price tags on a same chart as you wish

very thankful for you mladen

Reason: