Need help indentifying indicator - page 119

newdigital:

It is the settings for buy script for example:

Distance = 0; // Distance from current price in pips for pending orders

Ok, i understand the 5/4 digits part now.

2 more questions :

The above distance is how many pips away from current price the buy limit/buy stop will be place for this order when this script runs?

And how do i run this script, simply double click, then it will place the order automatically like an ea? And for each order, i need to run it once with the settings in it?

thanks.

Distance depends on the broker.

How to run?

Attach to the chart. Script is working on the moment of the attacking to the chart; EA is working all the time and stop working when you will de-attach it. So, it is the difference between the script and EA.

You can experiment on demo account using those scripts for example:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page35

Buy Sell Indicator with trail SL

Hello all please look at the attached image and advice whether i can find an indicator like this. If yes please share the mq4 file .

Files:
silver.png  102 kb

MinMax Price Charts

Hello,

is there an indicator that draw the minmax price chart like in oanda? maybe it will draw as an overlay and the user can just hide the candles/bars.

best regards.

-zhao

Myabe this?

Not sure if this is what you want (gray is the close, and the other two are high and low):

On the other hand, if you are looking for minimal and maximal prices for certain periods, you might look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174154

zhaozilong:
Hello,

is there an indicator that draw the minmax price chart like in oanda? maybe it will draw as an overlay and the user can just hide the candles/bars.

best regards.

-zhao
Files:

mladen:
Not sure if this is what you want (gray is the close, and the other two are high and low):
On the other hand, if you are looking for minimal and maximal prices for certain periods, you might look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174154

Hello Malden,

many thanks, but i dun think this is the same,

from Oanda's website:

Minimum/Maximum Chart

The Min/Max chart plots the minimum and maximum prices for the interval chosen. The upper boundary represents the maximum ask price, while the lower boundary represents the minimum bid price.

The Min/Max chart is different from the Closing Price chart because minimum and maximum prices may not be the opening and closing prices for that interval.

best regards.

-zhao

MinMax channel ...

zhao

Metatrader does not have historical ask and bid so it is not possible to make it exactly the same (due to the lack of those) Here is something that can resemble to it if you chose close (0) for high and low prices (in which case it would look something like this :

zhaozilong:
Hello Malden,

many thanks, but i dun think this is the same,

from Oanda's website:

Minimum/Maximum Chart

The Min/Max chart plots the minimum and maximum prices for the interval chosen. The upper boundary represents the maximum ask price, while the lower boundary represents the minimum bid price.

The Min/Max chart is different from the Closing Price chart because minimum and maximum prices may not be the opening and closing prices for that interval.

best regards.

-zhao
Files:

hello mladen,

much appreciated.

-zhao

mladen:
zhao

Metatrader does not have historical ask and bid so it is not possible to make it exactly the same (due to the lack of those) Here is something that can resemble to it if you chose close (0) for high and low prices (in which case it would look something like this :

Launch Website Inside MT4

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a indicator to load a website/webpage inside MT4.

My broker is IBFX and they have a custom indicator that launches their website inside MT4, I would like something similar that launches any URL I like. Does such a indicator exist? I've had a good look around and came up with nothing.

The idea of this stems from the me wanting to load up for example a 'fundamental indicator' which would load a webpage for the days fundamentals or if I wanted use online pip/lot calculators I can just drop them onto my charts etc and easily flick back and forth as needed.

I think that would be pretty cool. Has someone come up with something that does this already? Besides IBFX that is

Below is a screenshot displaying the IBFX website loaded inside MT4 on their custom indicators on the left that do it.

Thanks

Files:
mt4.png  194 kb

Bulk Order EA

Hi guys, does anyone have an EA that can open bulk order with 3 BUY position and 3 SELL position on one click, with this parameter:

Order1: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=30

Order2: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=40

Order3: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=50

Order4: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=30

Order5: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=40

Order6: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=50

I will really appreciate your help in this matter

Thanks sooo... much

Reason: