Need help indentifying indicator - page 67

Can someone help me to identify this indicator ? Blue and red? Thanks in advance!

Files:
indicator.jpg  68 kb
indicator2.jpg  44 kb

I am not sure exactly but it looks like Dolly

Dolly - Forex-TSD

Dear All,

I am looking for this particular indicator that was coded(modified) by Bookkeeper and I downloaded from one of the Russian forums.I stored it in my emails but I just can not find it anymore.

It was a regression channel based on ang PR (Din)-v1 indicator.So the channel was moving and drawn constanly according to the movement of ang PR (Din)-v1 indicator(polynomial regression).

I think the idea is similar to Igorad's poly-fit indicators ,so it is regression channel fitted into polynomial regression.

Files:

@Sopas, you should always practice proper computer maintenance. You may have a problem with your system or it might be the EA or it might just be user error (you're not using the EA correctly). I would suggest you install antivirus, firewall, and malware removal software and scan your system.

See if that helps and if not come back and let me know.

Double ordersend

Hi all programmers,

Anyone have a script for double ordersend coz i wanna to make a hedging buy and sell at the same time..

Hope someone will help me

thanz for viewing..

Olexa:
Hello. Looks like Forex Mastery 2.0

Great share Olexa, i was just wondering, how do calc que BIAS and KEY levels on this system?

Regards.

Great shafre Olexa, but how do you calc the BIAS and KEY leves on this system?

regards.

Need help to identify indicator---showing price on fibonacci levels

Could anyone tell me the indicator that can show prices on fibonacci retracement levels please?

thx

Renko SignalAM

Does somebody know or use the Renko SignalAM indicator ?

Does somebody has it and share it ?

Thanks

Fabio

Key reversal

Hi to all !

This is my first posting :-)

First of all i like to thank you all for so many help I already could have here in these forums. Now i have a question.

English is not my motherlanguage so i think it's called 'Key reversal' - here are the rules:

After an up-trend:

* The Open must be above yesterday's Close,

* The day must make a new High, and

* The Close must be below yesterday's Low.

After a down-trend:

* The Open must be below yesterday's Close,

* The day must make a new Low, and

* The Close must be above yesterday's High.

The signals are most reliable if they occur after a strong trend. If the trend is weak, so is the signal.

Does exist an indicator that gives a signal or an alert when this constellation (key reversal) appears?

If anybody could help me with this indicator, i would be so very much happy...

Best regards, Zane

PS: I would like to post an image, but i can't unless i made 10 Postings. If anybody need the picture for this, i can send by pm or

Reason: